Featured Posts
mommyof31024
Baby not very active help!
January 4, 2013 at 12:29 AM
I am 32 weeks pregnant and for the last week I think the baby has not been active like normal he usually very active I don't know if I'm just thinking to much or something or if this is really happening if that makes any since. I'm really scared like when I push on my belly I swear he pushes back but not much should I be worried I'm scared I don't have a doctor appointment till Tuesday what should I do?

Update 01-04-13: went to the doctor today the baby is fine he is a healthy as can be no problems. Guess I just got worried cause I'm one of them people that think to much some of you laddies were right there just not that much room in my belly anymore lol thanks for the concern.

Replies

• squocket
    January 4, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Call your Doctor or email him/her. Chances are it is nothing, but it doesn't hurt to ask about it.

• mommyof31024
    January 4, 2013 at 12:36 AM
    I'm just scared I havnt felt 10 kicks at all today he not really active at all has this happen to you he won't move.

Quoting squocket:

Call your Doctor or email him/her. Chances are it is nothing, but it doesn't hurt to ask about it.

• jackieb2811
    January 4, 2013 at 12:37 AM

They tend to get less active in the end from running out of room. Try eating or drinking something sweet and wait for a little while to see if he wiggles around in there more. As long as he is moving I would say he is ok but call your doctor tomorrow and ask to be seen let him know you are worried and see what they say! I hope all is well! Good luck mamma!

• Threes.Company
    January 4, 2013 at 12:39 AM
    Drink some juice, at least one cup, and then see how many kicks in an hour...
  • mommyof31024
    January 4, 2013 at 12:40 AM
    I'm just scared I do feel him here and there but I herd if you're baby doesn't move 10 time a day in 2 hours then there something wrong.

Quoting jackieb2811:

They tend to get less active in the end from running out of room. Try eating or drinking something sweet and wait for a little while to see if he wiggles around in there more. As long as he is moving I would say he is ok but call your doctor tomorrow and ask to be seen let him know you are worried and see what they say! I hope all is well! Good luck mamma!

• mommyof31024
    January 4, 2013 at 12:42 AM
    I drank some grape juice I think he moving a little nothin big

Quoting Threes.Company:

Drink some juice, at least one cup, and then see how many kicks in an hour...

• jackieb2811
    January 4, 2013 at 12:51 AM

Just try not to stress that will make it worse for you and him. I would say if you are indeed worried go to the ER and tell them you have not felt the baby move all day and you are very worried they will most likely check by sono and make sure nothing is wrong like the cord around his neck, fluid levels, etc.

Quoting mommyof31024:

I'm just scared I do feel him here and there but I herd if you're baby doesn't move 10 time a day in 2 hours then there something wrong.

Quoting jackieb2811:

• ashleywagoner
    January 4, 2013 at 12:54 AM
    If you keep feeling worried, call your dr. Do they not have doctors from the practice on call at all times?
  • SlapItHigh
    January 4, 2013 at 1:21 AM

I would go in now. Hope everything is ok. 

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    January 4, 2013 at 6:43 AM

I would go get checked.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN