Solitude76
Back to school stress!
January 4, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Hey I'm a mom of one *single mom*, a 15yr old *damn teenagers* and I only work part time.  So I made the decision back in Sept to go back to school and I am so DAMN TIRED AND STRESSED! I also started a work from home business back in November which is going well for me but since I am back in school I have already started something and don't want to quit and show my daughter that I am giving up.  Has anyone gone back to school in their mid 30s and made it to the finish line? I am so weary of reading and studying that I want to cry some nights.

Replies

• Solitude76
    January 7, 2013 at 6:19 PM

GREAT JOB ON SEEING THE FINISH LINE!

• Solitude76
    January 7, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Thanks for everything ladies... I am working slowly but surely on reading my textbooks, 6 chapters for this week! But I rocked an 'A' in my last class last semester and so I just need to focus.  The insomnia is the worse for me though cause I am up pacing all night and I should use the time to read and do some assignments but my mind is just not focused right now and I just can't figure out why.  Loving the support here and I know I will make it through.  I did it once before when my baby girl was first born and did it with a lot more drama than I am going through now and my significant other is supporting me in the most basic way he can just by telling me he has faith that I will succeed and make it happen.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN