Featured Posts
MamaMoopsie
Besides being happy and healthy what do you want for your children?
January 2, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Do you want your kids to go to college? Have children of their own? Become doctors? Humanitarians? What would you like to see your children do? Go to prom? Dance on Broadway? Win triathalons?

For me, I'd like to see each of my kids go to and graduate from college. I see my oldest going into the journalism field--probably more toward broadcast journalism. My others are still a little young to guess at where their passions lay. I want to see all of my girls have happy high school years with wonderful moments at prom. I want to see all of my girls find the one they love, whether it is male or female doesn't matter to me, but I want them to know it's okay to wait and be alone rather than rush into a long term commitment that they soon regret. I have a hard time wrapping my head around the possibility of someday being a grandmother. My oldest says she never wants to have babies out of her own body but that she wants to adopt. She's 9 so that may change, but if she chooses to adopt I would support her completely.

I would also like to live long enough to see each of my kids achieve their dreams--whatever those dreams may be.

Replies

• KamWorthy
    January 3, 2013 at 12:05 AM
    To find a wonderful, loving spouse who makes them happy, and vice versa. To choose faithfulness over success.
  • CrazyLife1996
    January 3, 2013 at 11:13 AM
    I want them to be successful and happy.
  • Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    January 3, 2013 at 11:18 AM

I would love for my children to graduate from college and not have to struggle like we do. But in the end I just want them to be truly happy.

• DanaG70
    by DanaG70
    January 3, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Get a good education and a career before starting a family.

• ashleywagoner
    January 3, 2013 at 11:22 AM
    To be saved, by accepting Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior, to find a sweet loving woman, to be his mate, and will be a good mother for their children....I want him to love what he does, and do his best at whatever he does. And I pray he always loves and wants to be close to his family.
  • mitchiesgirl
    January 3, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I would like each of them to finish college- my oldest is passionate about basketball so I'd like to see him play in college.

I would love for them to be happy in their future relationships and I want grandchildren but their happiness will always come first.

I hope they grow up to be smart, well-rounded individuals and not pass up special opportunities that may arise (an excellent job opportunity, traveling, etc)

• goddess99
    January 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM

I want my dd to study abroad and have a nice career.

• delanna6two
    January 3, 2013 at 1:29 PM

I hope the best for them and that they are successful and financially stable.

• Ultra_
    by Ultra_
    January 3, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I want them to gradtuate HS and I'd like for them to at least go on a few mission trips helping others if not make a life of it. College is optional. I want them to just always do what is right and help others before themselves ALWAYS!

• GUTTADABOSSLADI
    January 3, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Success!!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN