Featured Posts
MamaMoopsie
Besides being happy and healthy what do you want for your children?
January 2, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Do you want your kids to go to college? Have children of their own? Become doctors? Humanitarians? What would you like to see your children do? Go to prom? Dance on Broadway? Win triathalons?

For me, I'd like to see each of my kids go to and graduate from college. I see my oldest going into the journalism field--probably more toward broadcast journalism. My others are still a little young to guess at where their passions lay. I want to see all of my girls have happy high school years with wonderful moments at prom. I want to see all of my girls find the one they love, whether it is male or female doesn't matter to me, but I want them to know it's okay to wait and be alone rather than rush into a long term commitment that they soon regret. I have a hard time wrapping my head around the possibility of someday being a grandmother. My oldest says she never wants to have babies out of her own body but that she wants to adopt. She's 9 so that may change, but if she chooses to adopt I would support her completely.

I would also like to live long enough to see each of my kids achieve their dreams--whatever those dreams may be.

Replies

• SlapItHigh
    January 4, 2013 at 1:37 AM

For them to become holy so that they may have eternal life. 

• thinkpinkBrandy
    January 6, 2013 at 2:47 AM
    I want them to be able to live their lives without having to look back and have regrets. I want them to have all of the opportunities that I did not. College, marriage, money, and everything they would need.
  • happysadcry
    January 6, 2013 at 7:11 AM
    I want my kids put god first. And go for there dreams. And I be here for my kids.
  • Childofares
    January 6, 2013 at 12:26 PM

My son loves ballet so I hope he is able to pursue a career in dance and has the strength to withstand the teasing other boys will and have already started giving him for being a dancer.

I think that is HIS dream though. I want him to be comfortable and successful in his life. I would prefer college and grad school but I will support him in whatever he chooses

• OliviasMommy611
    January 6, 2013 at 12:54 PM
    Yes!

Quoting KamWorthy:

To find a wonderful, loving spouse who makes them happy, and vice versa. To choose faithfulness over success.
  • 3lilladies81
    January 6, 2013 at 12:58 PM
    I want them to have a relationship with Jesus. I would love to see them graduate college and find a good Christian spouse :)
  • KamWorthy
    January 7, 2013 at 11:08 AM
    Thanks! Great moms think alike!
    Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Yes!

Quoting KamWorthy:

To find a wonderful, loving spouse who makes them happy, and vice versa. To choose faithfulness over success.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN