Featured Posts
Hayleysmom88
Surgery, yay or nay?
January 2, 2013 at 9:07 AM
I was pretty thin before I got pregnant with my daughter. Durin my pregnancy I gained 55 pounds and I've only lost 35 of it. I'm not really comfortable with how I look. I am a sahm and I don't go to the gym like I used to. I want to spend as much time as possible with my dd. That being said I do also want to look and feel good again.

I was thinking about scheduling a consultation for a tummy tuck, breast lift and stretch mark lazer treatment. DH said he thinks I look fine but if it'll make me happy then I can go through with it.
We go to a beach house every summer for at least a couple of weeks so if I do go through with it, it has to be soon. I am not sure though if I really want to have surgery though and not be able to play with dd for a couple weeks. Also we plan to have at least one more child in the next few years so I feel like that would ruin the whole procedure.

Anyone have something similar done? Should I do it, was it worth it?

Replies

• Hayleysmom88
    January 4, 2013 at 7:40 PM
    Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Wow 80 pounds lost! Congrats and good luck it's easier said than done lol
  • ameraznkimko
    January 5, 2013 at 10:16 AM
    Aw I know how you feel, but don't do it...it really does take time for your body to get back to normal..you will be wasting your money if you want to have more kids..I would just try to find a healthy alternative like eating a healthy diet and exercise
  • SharonHernandez
    January 5, 2013 at 10:21 AM
    I would do them after I was done having kids. I know I would want a boob job and the lazer work done for sure.
  • Reankanesmom
    January 7, 2013 at 12:42 AM

I am 9 months post op from an extended tummy tuck and lipo. I lost a lot of weight so my reasoning is different then yours but I can say if I had to do it over again I would do it again. No matter the amount of working out I was never going to get my flat stomach back again. I still have weight to lose at least another 45 lbs but I can now do it with out any pain or discomfort from the hanging skin I also found out that when I had my c/s 6 years ago the jerk of a ob cut my stomach muscles out so my stomach is done like a corset.

• BeautyFull
    January 7, 2013 at 1:34 AM

You do not need surgery for that.  Let me introduce you to IT WORKS.  www.wrapitav.com Its is the only company that offers a full line of all natural body contouring products.  You can tighten, tone and firm your body without the surgery, and customers that use the products see results in 45 min.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts