January Chat
January 1, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Happy New Year everyone!!

Chat about whatever you want here.

have a nice day

Replies

• almostthere55
    January 23, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Ok, here is a couple of pictures.  Although they were in chairs seats, as you can see, it was still pretty far back.  Spectators were not allowed any closer.

Quoting almostthere55:

I sure will!

Quoting goddess99:

Oooh how interesting and exciting. If you can, post a pic for us to see.

Quoting almostthere55:

My sister and bil went to the inauguration today.  They had lawn seats too!  My nephew and his girlfriend got VIP tickets to one of the balls tonight.  He works for a senator in DC so he has a few purks.  I can't wait to see the pictures!

by 120177
    January 23, 2013 at 7:05 PM

I'm trying to find a job soon so i can support me and my son but it's hard time finding one. Because my husband left me and my son last year and never return

• goddess99
    January 23, 2013 at 7:34 PM

So cool. Thank you so much for sharing.

Quoting almostthere55:

Ok, here is a couple of pictures.  Although they were in chairs seats, as you can see, it was still pretty far back.  Spectators were not allowed any closer.

Quoting almostthere55:

I sure will!

Quoting goddess99:

Oooh how interesting and exciting. If you can, post a pic for us to see.

Quoting almostthere55:

My sister and bil went to the inauguration today.  They had lawn seats too!  My nephew and his girlfriend got VIP tickets to one of the balls tonight.  He works for a senator in DC so he has a few purks.  I can't wait to see the pictures!

• goddess99
    January 23, 2013 at 7:38 PM

You already follow me. lol. I actually took my name off because I talk about it alot on cm.

http://pinterest.com/goddess99

Quoting splatz:

Michelle, it says you aren't on pinterest so I can't creep your recipes! lol 

Will you follow me so I can follow you back?

http://pinterest.com/splatzz/

• goddess99
    January 23, 2013 at 7:42 PM

**hugs**  good luck

Quoting 120177:

I'm trying to find a job soon so i can support me and my son but it's hard time finding one. Because my husband left me and my son last year and never return

• goddess99
    January 23, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Sarah did you see my lemon chicken post. That was really good too. Z didn't care for it but Chris and I really liked it. Definitely making again.

• splatz
    by splatz
    January 23, 2013 at 10:25 PM

So weird! I could have sworn I did follow you but I could not find you on my follow list. Gah... sleep deprivation is really getting to me lol.

• splatz
    by splatz
    January 23, 2013 at 10:27 PM
    I might have seen the lemon chicken post? Not sure.. Going to try this one this weekend minus the bacon. I have heard that it is really good. http://www.bigoven.com/recipe/194728/foil-pack-chicken-and-broccoli-dinner-15
  • splatz
    by splatz
    January 23, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Ughhh so hungry. Must. Stop. Looking. 

• goddess99
    January 24, 2013 at 8:42 AM

My picture is our wedding photo if that helps.

Quoting splatz:

So weird! I could have sworn I did follow you but I could not find you on my follow list. Gah... sleep deprivation is really getting to me lol.