January Chat
January 1, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Happy New Year everyone!!

Chat about whatever you want here.

have a nice day

Replies

• almostthere55
    January 23, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Ok, here is a couple of pictures.  Although they were in chairs seats, as you can see, it was still pretty far back.  Spectators were not allowed any closer.

Quoting almostthere55:

I sure will!

Quoting goddess99:

Oooh how interesting and exciting. If you can, post a pic for us to see.

Quoting almostthere55:

My sister and bil went to the inauguration today.  They had lawn seats too!  My nephew and his girlfriend got VIP tickets to one of the balls tonight.  He works for a senator in DC so he has a few purks.  I can't wait to see the pictures!

by 120177
    January 23, 2013 at 7:05 PM

I'm trying to find a job soon so i can support me and my son but it's hard time finding one. Because my husband left me and my son last year and never return

• goddess99
    January 23, 2013 at 7:34 PM

So cool. Thank you so much for sharing.

Quoting almostthere55:

Ok, here is a couple of pictures.  Although they were in chairs seats, as you can see, it was still pretty far back.  Spectators were not allowed any closer.

Quoting almostthere55:

I sure will!

Quoting goddess99:

Oooh how interesting and exciting. If you can, post a pic for us to see.

Quoting almostthere55:

My sister and bil went to the inauguration today.  They had lawn seats too!  My nephew and his girlfriend got VIP tickets to one of the balls tonight.  He works for a senator in DC so he has a few purks.  I can't wait to see the pictures!

• goddess99
    January 23, 2013 at 7:38 PM

You already follow me. lol. I actually took my name off because I talk about it alot on cm.

http://pinterest.com/goddess99

Quoting splatz:

Michelle, it says you aren't on pinterest so I can't creep your recipes! lol 

Will you follow me so I can follow you back?

http://pinterest.com/splatzz/

• goddess99
    January 23, 2013 at 7:42 PM

**hugs**  good luck

Quoting 120177:

I'm trying to find a job soon so i can support me and my son but it's hard time finding one. Because my husband left me and my son last year and never return

• goddess99
    January 23, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Sarah did you see my lemon chicken post. That was really good too. Z didn't care for it but Chris and I really liked it. Definitely making again.

• splatz
    by splatz
    January 23, 2013 at 10:25 PM

So weird! I could have sworn I did follow you but I could not find you on my follow list. Gah... sleep deprivation is really getting to me lol.

• splatz
    by splatz
    January 23, 2013 at 10:27 PM
    I might have seen the lemon chicken post? Not sure.. Going to try this one this weekend minus the bacon. I have heard that it is really good. http://www.bigoven.com/recipe/194728/foil-pack-chicken-and-broccoli-dinner-15
  • splatz
    by splatz
    January 23, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Ughhh so hungry. Must. Stop. Looking. 

• goddess99
    January 24, 2013 at 8:42 AM

My picture is our wedding photo if that helps.

Quoting splatz:

So weird! I could have sworn I did follow you but I could not find you on my follow list. Gah... sleep deprivation is really getting to me lol.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts