Featured Posts
arilolojrsmom
ex acting weird.
December 31, 2012 at 2:15 PM
OK so my girls father texted me yesterday...telling me my judgment is clouded...that I am keeping our girls from him...OK for one the last time he saw them was our oldest 3rd bday she will be 6 in Feb...he up and left state (cause he is sick and his mommy will take care of him.) When he calls if I am with the girls and if we are spending time with family I answer. Well on Christmas I ended up staying late at my dads.(we don't see him much) we got home in time for them to go bed. Then the day after Christmas they went with his father...they came home went to bed...then the next day he calls but I was on my way to the hospital because my grandmother had a heart attack...he texts me and basically tells me my kids need to be home when he calls..which we never know when he is going to call. Then we so how got into the Convo of me being happy (which I am) and he said I am very happy for you...my s/o is like that means he realizes he fucked up he misses you. I have gone threw hell with my ex...I truly dislike him. (Bash all you want...you don't know what I went threw) what do you ladies think the happy for you means?

Replies

• eoewan
    by eoewan
    December 31, 2012 at 2:52 PM

He has probably matured some and was genuine in his sentiment. jmho.Take it for what it is and don't stress over it. Saying that though, I don't know your ex or your back story and it's easy to make this blanket statement. Seeing as he is not a part of your life you shouldn't give it another thought. Why clog your positive life with thoughts of negativity.

cheers, donna

• DaniandTom
    December 31, 2012 at 3:00 PM

I think you're reading too much into it but like you said, we don't know the whole story. I wouldn't give it a second thought UNLESS he starts saying other things that make you wonder what he's up to. Then you might start thinking about it. To me, it is just a nice way of saying "I understand you have moved on".

• arilolojrsmom
    January 6, 2013 at 1:50 PM
    Thanks ladies...and its back to not hearing from him so...I'm thinking its just a game and I'm not playing it.
  • Janet
    by Janet
    January 6, 2013 at 7:27 PM
    I hope he isn't playing games with you. It's so hard having an ex. I feel for you.
  • arilolojrsmom
    January 7, 2013 at 6:55 PM
    He loves playing games but says he doesn't. Lol his little sister and his mother were just up and they stopped by and I said something to them that he said and they both said Ha No! So idk what he is trying to do. But he can stop I don't want him. He is an ex for a reason
  • SlapItHigh
    January 7, 2013 at 11:45 PM

I have no idea what that means.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN