Featured Posts
TheImperfectOne
KITTENS! *pics*
December 31, 2012 at 6:00 AM

My cat Zala had kittens on Friday!!! They are SO adorable!!!!

She had 4 of them <3

*PICS*

I dont have many yet tho, bc they are so young and Mama isn't too keen on letting me near them yet!

Replies

• OliviasMommy611
    December 31, 2012 at 7:50 AM
    Cute
  • MollyAyala
    December 31, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Cute!

• WandaSue
    December 31, 2012 at 11:11 AM

cute!

• mommykc
    by mommykc
    December 31, 2012 at 11:15 AM
    Cute!
  • goddess99
    December 31, 2012 at 1:15 PM

So cute!!

• goddess99
    December 31, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Do you know the sexes?

• Venae
    by Venae
    December 31, 2012 at 5:25 PM

And in another year, those 5 cats can produce a total of at least 40 more cats.  Those 40 reproduce, and so on.  

SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR ANIMALS.  It's no fun watching them die in a shelter because people think it's so cute to have kittens and puppies - 'cause there are not enough homes for all of them!

The responsible thing for you to do now is to spay/neuter each one (including mama) and get their shots before you give them away - that way you ensure no more unwanted babies.  Contact a low cost place - even so, it will be expensive - but that's the burden you now face because you didn't spay mama.

And keep her in the house - cruel people are everywhere - you don't want to find her tortured and dead or ripped to pieces by a dog running loose or run over by a car or poisioned by a neighbor who doesn't think, she's all that cute crapping in their yard and climbing on their car.  All of which happens on a daily basis in this country - hell, in my city.

• delanna6two
    January 3, 2013 at 3:26 PM

cute:)

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 4, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Cute!

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 4, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Do you have homes awaiting them yet?

Active Posts in All Groups