mommytobe2029
i dont know how much more i can take *update*
December 29, 2012 at 11:48 PM

*update*

thank you ladys so much we are trying are best. she is doing good today they are trying her off the pace to see how well she does and she steady right now. her flu is getting better i got a little grin today but for the most part she is still knocked out. all her number look good. blood pressure meds are helping her to so i can breath a little i will post more when i know.

So my baby girl is going to be 3 months on the first and she just went through open heart surgery on wens. and she made it through it but she is icu she has the flu and her heart beat now droped into the 70s they have her on the pace to shock her heart. It is getting harder as the days go and me and the hubby aree so stressed we are a eachothers throats. i just need some mom to mom talk this is my first and i am only 20 years old.

Replies

• momNstinks
    December 30, 2012 at 3:21 AM
    Omg....how awful. My baby is 3 months old and I couldn't imagine going through what you are going through. I am praying for your dd pls keep us posted on her progress. Try not to fight w/ hubby y'all need each other more noe than ever.
  • mamabear17
    December 30, 2012 at 7:37 AM

I am so sorry you are going through this. I could not imagine it. You have to stay strong, both of you. This is the time when you need eachother the most. You have to know it is neither of your faults, so instead of yelling at eachother try yelling TO eachother about the situation. Almost like you both are ganing up on the situation. I know it sounds corny but it may help. I will keep your family in my prayers, stay strong! *BIG HUGS*

• rebeccasmly
    December 30, 2012 at 7:47 AM
    How horrible! I am so sorry you are going through this. I wasn't much older when I heard the words "if your son gets an infection it could kill him" and my baby was a newborn born with multiple problems. Many procedures and surgeries later, he is now a healthy 11 year old. I'll pray for your baby and for you all as her parents. I know what its like to watch your baby struggle. I was a single parent since my ex and I were already going through a divorce before we knew about our baby. Remember your husband is feeling as helpless as you are and as scared as you are. Cling to each other as you 2 know best what you're going through. Hugs
  • KRIZZ25
    by KRIZZ25
    December 30, 2012 at 2:02 PM
    maybe u and hub need to just sleep ..trust me 8 hr of sleep help..than ask the hospital about counseling.
  • MistressMinerva
    December 30, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Glad she is doing better.

• goddess99
    December 30, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Glad she's doing better.

• OliviasMommy611
    December 30, 2012 at 8:40 PM
    Glad she's doing better. :)
  • splatz
    by splatz
    December 30, 2012 at 10:40 PM

hugs

• splatz
    by splatz
    December 30, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Glad she is doing better, hope things continue to improve for your little lady!

• Basherte
    December 31, 2012 at 7:30 AM

Thanks for the update. 

My middle son, had open heart surgery at 10 days old. So as far as that goes, I know how you feel. After that, I can only imagine how you feel. My son came home on oxygen, but he came home 6 days later.

feel free to message me to vent or cry. I'm here.