Featured Posts
trinitysmama33
take again or wait?
December 27, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Should I take another pergancy test?

For a few weeks now my baby has been hurting more then usual.  Back in March 2012 I had my daughter by c-section, so I get back pains a lot.

Usually when I'm due for my time of the month, I get more pains no big deal.  But about a week and half two weeks ago I started to feel really

sick to my belly.  I was scared to eat anything for fear I would get sick.  I am animic, so I get tired easily sometimes, but I keep falling

asleep even if I just put my head down.  I took a pregnancy test last sunday and I was negivite, so I just thought okay it's just all

in my head.  My periods have been messed up since I had my daughter.  My cycles can go between 28 to 34 days.  Today was day 34 and still nothing.

I keep having random bad cramps, but still nothing.  I don't know if I should wait another week to see if I get and was just late likte usual, to get another

test and take it.

Replies

• Basherte
    December 29, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I'm gonna be blunt. 

I'm assuming that the reason you feel the need to take a test is because you had unprotected sex and pregnancy is a possibility. 

I would test again and if that came up negative and you still felt something going on I would then get checked by a doctor, there could be other things going on making you have these symptoms.

• delanna6two
    December 29, 2012 at 12:17 PM

check with your drs.

• trinitysmama33
    December 29, 2012 at 2:32 PM

i took two more and they were both neg.  and still no signs of my monthly cycle.

• trinitysmama33
    December 29, 2012 at 2:32 PM

i took two more and they were both neg.  and still no signs of my monthly cycle.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN