Featured Posts
parisonmom
What are you all doing for new years eve
December 27, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I am not doing anything. Last time i did do something I had to wait til dd and ds went to bed. DS gets up late at nights so I cant do anything. New years eve I have to go get some things done and they are very important. Then, on new years day have to turn the paper work in. Its for my job so I have to get it done.

My friend wants to make extra cash to watch ds as my mom will have dd but i dont need her and last time someone thats not family watched dd or ds i got in trouble by CPS/SRS so i am not taking any chances.

So I am basically getting things done instead of celebrating the new year. Yay me!

Replies

• LivinDeadGurl
    December 27, 2012 at 8:04 PM

My kids and I are going to have our own little party. We plan on ordering pizza and watching movies and dancing around to music all night. I even picked up some hats and noise makers and stuff for us. It should be fun.

• goddess99
    December 27, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Nothing at all planned. We are having a large family meal on New Years Day.

• cookinmommyof1
    December 27, 2012 at 8:14 PM
    Probably sleeping. Lol
  • SlapItHigh
    December 27, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Not sure yet, have a few options to consider.

• MichelleMc
    December 28, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Usually we end up falling asleep with a phone timer, wake up, kiss & go to bed, ROFL. 

I don't like being out with the drunks on the road. But we will see this year. 

• Shelly126
    December 28, 2012 at 9:33 AM
    I never really liked being out on new years eve, way too many stupid drunk people! DH and I, even when we were in our 20's didn't drink like that, a beer for him or a glass of wine/champagne for me and that was enough.
    These days with two 2yr olds, there's no place we would rather be than home with our boys to ring in the new year. My uncle, a close family friend and my mom will be here, we will order some sushi and have fun with the boys. Once they go to bed I have some appetizers to throw in the oven, we will watch the new years eve count down and have some champagne. After the ball drops my uncle and our friend will probably leave and mom will stay over.
    The next day I will have a few family members over for a nice dinner.
  • Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    December 28, 2012 at 11:41 AM

I am cooking and buying some food and dh, dd and I are staying in and eating and having a movie night!

• almostthere55
    December 28, 2012 at 6:19 PM

We always go out to dinner then come home to watch the ball drop.  Guess that's what we'll do again this year.  At least my DD, DH and myself.  My two boys are 19 & 22 and will probably go out.  We like to watch the year end stuff on TV.  You know, the "big count down" on what happened during the year.

• Mama2Desaroo
    December 28, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Absolutely nothing...been sick since christmas eve n still am so will be resting up

• OliviasMommy611
    December 28, 2012 at 8:27 PM
    Hanging out at home .. Alone !
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts