Featured Posts
parisonmom
What are you all doing for new years eve
December 27, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I am not doing anything. Last time i did do something I had to wait til dd and ds went to bed. DS gets up late at nights so I cant do anything. New years eve I have to go get some things done and they are very important. Then, on new years day have to turn the paper work in. Its for my job so I have to get it done.

My friend wants to make extra cash to watch ds as my mom will have dd but i dont need her and last time someone thats not family watched dd or ds i got in trouble by CPS/SRS so i am not taking any chances.

So I am basically getting things done instead of celebrating the new year. Yay me!

Replies

• Mbpeaceful12
    December 30, 2012 at 12:34 AM
    We are celebrating our L.o.'s fourth birthday! I ordered a round chocolate cake today.
  • MommyofBug0719
    December 30, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Were having 2 of my husbands friends over and eating pizza haha. Maybe play some games. My son will be in bed, his bed time is 8ish so tell you the truth i might just go to bed with him lol. New Years is just another day, other then Im going to start my Diet...Wish me luck!!!

• Mama_Gillogley
    December 30, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Nothing... lol. I did something last year with my roommate, younger siblings and father. My son is not quite 3 and i'm a full time single mom, no backup but family. My mom is planning a party for her friends, my sister is partying with her friends and my brother moved away. Oh and my roommate will be with her bf.

My dad's birthday is the 1st and since my mom left him he's been a mess... I will probably spend the holiday trying to cheer him up.

Honestly, this Christmas I finally realized my days of enjoying the holidays are over- now it's all about my son and making the holidays wonderful and memorable for him! and he is still too young to stay up until midnight lol. :P we had THREE turkey dinners (one of which i did cook) i hosted our xmas eve family gathering and made sure he had awesome xmas presents xmas morning and a tasty breakfast. i am DONE freakin celebrating hehehe

• Mama_Laken
    December 30, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Mmm...pizza sounds like a great idea! My little lady will probably sleep through the new year...and hopefully, I can have some relaxation time while she slumbers away. My so will be working, of course...but half-off pizza! YUM! ;[)

• KRYSTALK1013
    December 31, 2012 at 12:49 AM

I'm staying home, snuggling with my baby girl.

• bizeemommy
    December 31, 2012 at 12:51 AM

We are staying home and having friends over for a later dinner and to just hang out, visit and play games.    It will be pretty low key around here.  We are not big party people.

• supermomz25
    December 31, 2012 at 12:52 AM

not much. the hubby and I will be drinking strawberry daiquiris and staying up until midnight. the kids might make it, but not likely.

• splatz
    by splatz
    December 31, 2012 at 12:54 AM
    We go over to bf's parents house. We do fireworks, play board games, eat yummy snacks, and just hang out. Its fun. It would probably be more fun if his family wasn't so competitive and didn't cheat at every game! lol
  • Krystle21
    December 31, 2012 at 1:28 AM
    bringing in the new year at home with my SO n kids
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts