Featured Posts
lilpsmommie2011
Skin remedies....help
December 27, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Hey ladies, I was hoping some of you had some awesome home remedies for healthy skin especially the face. I have really sensitive, dry, and oily skin. I've tried a bunch of over the counter things but nothing seems to work. I have to start wearing makeup in this new semester because of professionalism and I want my face to look nice so I can get away with not wearing foundation. Any tips or suggeations would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• ameraznkimko
    December 29, 2012 at 9:47 AM
    Be carful with some of the BB creams that you buy..a lot of them are fakes..BB cream originated in Korea and it is awesome stuff..I tried the American kind from garnier and it broke my skin out and my pores became congested..that's why I had to use the lime essential oil to clear up my skin..look on amazon for the Korean BB cream..misha is a good one but they have a lot of different kinds..the only other advice I have is that if you have a darker complexion make sure you find one that has some color because most of them are light because Koreans have lighter skin
  • delanna6two
    December 29, 2012 at 12:14 PM

I don't have any that I know right off hand...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts