Featured Posts
DevanF
Just found out I'm pregnant!
by DevanF
December 26, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Hi my name is Devan I'm 20 years old and I just found out I'm pregnant. I'm very scared. This pregnancy was not planned. I think I am still in shock. I'd like to talk to other moms. I'm not really sure how to work this site yet.  But messages would be appreciated.

Replies

• EmmaZate
    December 26, 2012 at 4:12 PM
    Aww! Congrats! And merry Christmas! Lol! I am 14 weeks pregnant right now. :)
  • DevanF
    by DevanF
    December 26, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Aww congrats to you to! Was your pregnancy planned?  I am still trying to figure out how to message people on here. I'm not sure how to do it.

• Diamondblue1
    December 26, 2012 at 4:16 PM
    Awww congrats:) i just had my 4th child 5 weeks ago:) it's going to be fun feeling your baby kick and getting ultrasounds:) try to take it easy and just keep your doctors appt. And stay healthy drink lots of water and eat healthy.
  • MichelleMc
    December 26, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Congrats. If you want to message privately, you click message with the envelope below reply. 

How far along are you?

• Aamy
    by Aamy
    December 26, 2012 at 4:19 PM
    Congrats. My dd wasn't planned either.
  • EmmaZate
    It wasn't "planned" per sey, but we definitely didn't prevent it. I have a 4 year old daughter and I have had three other pregnancys besides, but they didn't end well. Technically this is the fifth. We take it a day at a time and try not to fight or get overly excited or anything because we are worried about high emotion. Most pregnancies are normal.

Quoting DevanF:

Aww congrats to you to! Was your pregnancy planned?  I am still trying to figure out how to message people on here. I'm not sure how to do it.

• jbirdsladie27
    Congratulations :)
  • rebeccasmly
    December 26, 2012 at 4:20 PM
    Congratulations! Welcome to cafemom!
  • DevanF
    by DevanF
    December 26, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I am not able to send messages for some reason. But it would be really great if I could talk to you all privately. Could you message me?

• delanna6two
    December 26, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Hugs...Congratulations and Welcome!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN