Featured Posts
DevanF
Just found out I'm pregnant!
by DevanF
December 26, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Hi my name is Devan I'm 20 years old and I just found out I'm pregnant. I'm very scared. This pregnancy was not planned. I think I am still in shock. I'd like to talk to other moms. I'm not really sure how to work this site yet.  But messages would be appreciated.

Replies

• EmmaZate
    December 26, 2012 at 4:12 PM
    Aww! Congrats! And merry Christmas! Lol! I am 14 weeks pregnant right now. :)
  • DevanF
    by DevanF
    December 26, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Aww congrats to you to! Was your pregnancy planned?  I am still trying to figure out how to message people on here. I'm not sure how to do it.

• Diamondblue1
    December 26, 2012 at 4:16 PM
    Awww congrats:) i just had my 4th child 5 weeks ago:) it's going to be fun feeling your baby kick and getting ultrasounds:) try to take it easy and just keep your doctors appt. And stay healthy drink lots of water and eat healthy.
  • MichelleMc
    December 26, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Congrats. If you want to message privately, you click message with the envelope below reply. 

How far along are you?

• Aamy
    by Aamy
    December 26, 2012 at 4:19 PM
    Congrats. My dd wasn't planned either.
  • EmmaZate
    It wasn't "planned" per sey, but we definitely didn't prevent it. I have a 4 year old daughter and I have had three other pregnancys besides, but they didn't end well. Technically this is the fifth. We take it a day at a time and try not to fight or get overly excited or anything because we are worried about high emotion. Most pregnancies are normal.

Quoting DevanF:

Aww congrats to you to! Was your pregnancy planned?  I am still trying to figure out how to message people on here. I'm not sure how to do it.

• jbirdsladie27
    Congratulations :)
  • rebeccasmly
    December 26, 2012 at 4:20 PM
    Congratulations! Welcome to cafemom!
  • DevanF
    by DevanF
    December 26, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I am not able to send messages for some reason. But it would be really great if I could talk to you all privately. Could you message me?

• delanna6two
    December 26, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Hugs...Congratulations and Welcome!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts