Featured Posts
DevanF
Just found out I'm pregnant!
by DevanF
December 26, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Hi my name is Devan I'm 20 years old and I just found out I'm pregnant. I'm very scared. This pregnancy was not planned. I think I am still in shock. I'd like to talk to other moms. I'm not really sure how to work this site yet.  But messages would be appreciated.

Replies

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    December 26, 2012 at 10:08 PM
    Congrats!
  • OneTiredMama86
    December 26, 2012 at 10:08 PM

None of my kiddos were planned. Ages 8 4 and 3 and I am 20 weeks pregnant with a little girl. Trust me everything will work out just fine. CONGRATS!!!! 

• jillian_G1
    December 26, 2012 at 10:14 PM

I was 18 when I had my first, I was really scared too. I never thought at 18 I was ever gonna have kids, I didn't want kids. But now after having 3, I wouldn't trade them for the world. None of mine were planned. I actually would like to have one more. We will have to do sergeancy or adopt though. I hope the best for you and your baby. If you want any advice or need to talk just message me. Congrats!!!!

• KaylasMama11
    December 26, 2012 at 10:23 PM

oh wow thats awesome!!! im 24 i have a 5 year old congrats on your blessing!!!

• splatz
    by splatz
    December 27, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Congrats & welcome to CM. :)

• MichelleMc
    December 27, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Sometimes families take it well & sometimes they are shocked, but it will move foward & it will be okay. Did you say when you will be due?

• MichelleMc
    December 27, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Have you told anyone?

• Reankanesmom
    December 27, 2012 at 9:57 AM

For one congrats :) I was scared with both of mine it's a very different and rewarding experience in my opinion. Two. you will figure this out and be come addicted :)

• cookinmommyof1
    December 27, 2012 at 10:00 AM
    Congrats! When I found out I was preg with my first I was a little scared, too. Our son was unplanned. We were trying to NOT have kids yet. Lol. But everything worked out fine. I am currently 12 weeks with number 2.
  • Cafe Kelly
    December 27, 2012 at 10:53 AM

congratulations

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts