Featured Posts
Chyna34
My kids Christmas was wonderful after all.
by Chyna34
December 25, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Well I've been running frm Ga to Fla for the last 2mths. Both of my parents were in the hospital, my mom was in ICU and my dad Hospice. Well I was on my way to Start my xmas shopping and my lil cuzin called and told me I needed to come bk to Fla ASAP, so I did. About 1:25am my dad had passed. And by me being a only child all this weight has been on me. So meanwhile we Cremated my dad Friday, I came back to Ga Saturday night. After all i was dwn there alone. I have a Special lady in my Life thats been praying for me, And i love her dearly. So i was able to go shopping for my children and they got everything they asked for.. All my shopping was done in one day. Alll i could do and still can is say " Thank You Jesus".  

Replies

• MichelleMc
    December 25, 2012 at 2:46 PM

So So Sorry for your loss & all you were dealing with. But so glad you were able to do everything & you had that special person in your life. So glad Christmas was wonderful. 

• Allebas
    by Allebas
    December 25, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I'm truly sorry about your dad passing. :(  May he RIP. I'm so sorry that your mom has been in the hospital too! WOW! That is so not fun! Been there with my own mom--so thankful she pulled thru! I hope and pray your mom is alright! Glad Christmas turned out well for you and your kids!! :)

• goddess99
    December 25, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Sorry for your loss. Glad you had a great Christmas.

• Chyna34
    by Chyna34
    December 26, 2012 at 7:29 AM
    Thanks ladies ..
  • MichelleMc
    December 26, 2012 at 8:00 AM

hugs

• MistressMinerva
    December 26, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Sorry for your loss. Glad you had a Great Christmas.

• Chyna34
    by Chyna34
    December 28, 2012 at 4:02 PM
    Thnk u
  • got3boyz
    December 28, 2012 at 5:29 PM

So sorry about your Dad, but I'm glad that you had a good Christmas.

• delanna6two
    December 29, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Glad all worked out for you!

• Chyna34
    by Chyna34
    December 30, 2012 at 10:21 AM
    Thanks ladies!!!!
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts