Featured Posts
HaileysMom07180
DD has surgery the day after christmas but ... UPDATED 12/26!
December 21, 2012 at 10:25 AM

she has a really nasty caugh.  It sounds like crupe to me.  I called the doctors office to see if they could see her before her surgery so i know it will be safe with her current caught (her nose is stuffy too), and they refuse to see her, they are claiming they don't do that.  I would consider rescheduling it but we are moving to oklahoma in february and their next available appointment for it is in mid january, but i wanna allow time for healing before we go.  Its just the strabismus eye surgery btw.  I'm calling the eye doctors today to see what time we go in anyway, I'll probably ask them what they think.

Surgery today went well.  They were reconsidering it because of her sniffles at first but they proceeded when they found her lungs were clear, the did intibate her once they got her to sleep because she was snoring, but other than that they said she was their smoothest surgery of the day so far.  Now she's asleep on the couch, I'm sure she will be asleep for the rest of the night off and on.  She still can't eat since she's throwing up water still, but thanks for everyones prayers and good wishes, she did great!

Replies

• goddess99
    December 26, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Hope everything went ok.

• goddess99
    December 26, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Great news!!

• Mamas1stbaby
    December 26, 2012 at 9:24 PM
    Glad her surgery went well!
  • Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    December 26, 2012 at 10:11 PM
    Glad she's doing well!
  • MichelleMc
    December 27, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Glad to hear the update

• MichelleMc
    December 27, 2012 at 8:56 AM

How is she doing today?

• HaileysMom07180
    December 27, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Good, her eyes are really red, its sorta creeping me out, but she says they don't hurt.  She said her eyes hurt this morning but tylenol seems to be doing just enough.  she slept all day yesterday and then around 8:00 in the even flew off the couch and was back to her normal self, walking around and talking away.  She isn't touching her eyes so thats a plus, she says she knows she's not suppose to cuz theres stitches.  I'm so glad she's being cooperative with her care.

Quoting MichelleMc:

How is she doing today?

• splatz
    by splatz
    December 27, 2012 at 12:00 PM
    Glad it went well!
  • delanna6two
    December 29, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Glad all worked out...

• savannahmom2011
    December 29, 2012 at 12:36 PM
    Glad it went well what part of Oklahoma you moving too