Featured Posts
MomToLex710
What's the weidest or wackiest holiday gift you've ever received?
December 20, 2012 at 10:30 AM

So I absolutely believe that it's the thought that counts ...but I have to admit, some gift choices totally give me pause. One year, my mother in law got me cooking lessons. The message was loud and clear -- she hated my cooking. My best friend once got a case of baby wipes from a boyfriend -- and she doesn't even have kids! He thought they would be handy for wiping up messes.  Anyone else ever get a gift that made them think --what the heck?

Replies

• hippiecrit
    December 23, 2012 at 11:26 PM

I think I peed myself

Quoting splatz:

I just laughed so hard reading this!!

Quoting Bethy16:

When I was a dog groomer I got a TPN of weird gifts from clients. I got used lipstick from one and the weirdest was I got underware from another client. She was so proud of her gift too. Who buys their dog groomer undies????

• SlapItHigh
    December 23, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Can't think of anything else at the moment.

• MichelleMc
    December 25, 2012 at 4:33 PM

I kept trying to think of something but really nothing came to mind, LOL. Loved reading some of these though. 

• delanna6two
    December 29, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I've liked most of my gifts...maybe soap

• derbycity220
    January 1, 2013 at 8:19 PM

My now ex grandmother in law gave us black olives and maple syrup.  She made sure we knew it was Vermont maple syrup, like that made it so special that it was appropriate.

• mommyto3bees
    January 1, 2013 at 8:33 PM

lmao this year from my dad i got a coffe cup full of candy thats brown and it says "COFFE MAKES ME POOP" lmfao oh dad!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN