• kittykathall
    December 15, 2012 at 11:54 PM

This is panda
  • kittykathall
    December 15, 2012 at 11:55 PM

This is phoenix
  • cookinmommyof1
    December 16, 2012 at 12:49 AM

This is sally our 17mo boxer. Shes stupid, but very sweet. She loves ds, and dh is her favorite person in the world
  • kittykathall
    December 16, 2012 at 12:50 AM
    Personally I don't think you can just pick up another dog in replace of a old one. No matter if it passed away or not. Its not the same.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. She is very beautiful <3

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

This is my best friend and now angel dog. She left us on Nov. 29th. She was 15 yrs old. You can partially see some of tumor by her leg. It spread to her kidneys :-( she fought very very hard for a long time. I love that dog equal to my children. She was my only daughter. I'll never stop loving or missing her.

**** and I am so sick of people telling me to just go get a new one. It's not like she was a tv that broke and you replace it. That was 15 yrs. half of my life. Through good and bad. Everybody always said that she tolerated anyone else but loved only me :,-( and my kids don't love me like me like she did lol.

• cookinmommyof1
    December 16, 2012 at 12:52 AM
    Im sorry. We had a lab/chow mix who had tumore all over his body. He had surgery twice, but ended up losing the fight. We got him when I was in 3rd grade (8ish) and he passed when I was 16. My dad took him to the vet to be euthanized, and cried the whole time. Its hard, and unless someine has been through it, they will never understand.

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

This is my best friend and now angel dog. She left us on Nov. 29th. She was 15 yrs old. You can partially see some of tumor by her leg. It spread to her kidneys :-( she fought very very hard for a long time. I love that dog equal to my children. She was my only daughter. I'll never stop loving or missing her.

**** and I am so sick of people telling me to just go get a new one. It's not like she was a tv that broke and you replace it. That was 15 yrs. half of my life. Through good and bad. Everybody always said that she tolerated anyone else but loved only me :,-( and my kids don't love me like me like she did lol.

• MusherMaggie
    December 16, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Corra!

Our Border Collie, Shoreland (Bordaux) Corra Islay, who turned a year old last week! She is the youngest of our four.
  • CamMa
    by CamMa
    December 16, 2012 at 9:19 AM

This is Forest. He was in trouble(hence the look, lol!). He started to chew on my rug and I caught him. Little shit.
  • MusherMaggie
    December 16, 2012 at 9:19 AM
    We lost to of ours last year. It is hard, and our newest dog is definitely not a replacement.

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

My grandmother brought her back from Russia for me when I was 15. We had the same birthday as well. :-) we tried everything. Surgeries, chemo, radiation, lasers, meds cycle changes. Everything available to veterinary medicine.

And I'm a veterinary technician. So I should have been able to steel myself. But it's so different when it's your own :,-(

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Im sorry. We had a lab/chow mix who had tumore all over his body. He had surgery twice, but ended up losing the fight. We got him when I was in 3rd grade (8ish) and he passed when I was 16. My dad took him to the vet to be euthanized, and cried the whole time. Its hard, and unless someine has been through it, they will never understand.

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

• scoleman828
    December 16, 2012 at 9:28 AM

This is Mack, our pitbull mix. He's about 2 and thinks he's a lap dog.
  • scoleman828
    December 16, 2012 at 9:29 AM

And shadow, our 1 year old American bulldog who adopted us.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN