Featured Posts
bonniewood
feeling stressed
December 13, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Not sure that is fits the group critia but I just needed a friend to talk to.  I have been working really hard at a home-based business and I have had really great success, until this month.  I missunderstood what the requirements were to reach the next level in my business and I just found out today I was short a little to make it.  Now I won't have enough money to pay rent this month and of course being the middle of december there is no work out there as everyone has already hired.  I don't know what I should do.  I don't want to give up on my home business as I love it and I have meet so many great people, plus I am successful at it.  I know it takes time to reach financial goals when you work a home business and I will eventually reach those goals.  I just dont' know what I should do in the meantime and to make ends meet this month.  Sorry for the downer post.  I just feel stressed and don't really have any friends I can call to chat with.  Thanks for listening!

Replies

• jbirdsladie27
    December 13, 2012 at 6:36 PM
    I have no advice, just here to offer a ((((HUG))))
  • OliviasMommy611
    December 13, 2012 at 7:17 PM
    Hugs
  • goddess99
    December 13, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Hopefully things turn around for you soon.

• Solitude76
    December 13, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Sorry to hear that ;-( I have some information for you that may help, if you want to send me a private message!

((((((((HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG)))))))

• Mindy0531
    December 13, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Good luck with your business, I do marketing for Instant Rewards, which does help out especially this time of the year! But I know how stressful it can be! Easy way to earn money by being home with the kids! Good luck =)

• bonniewood
    December 13, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Thank you everyone for the support...I know I don't know any of you personally but it means a lot to me :)

• Janet
    by Janet
    December 15, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Sorry, I hope things work out!

• GMTWEETYBIRD
    December 19, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Im praying things work out

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to