trish_odi
bad day
December 11, 2012 at 10:29 PM
To day was a bad day seated OK but didn't end well , have a senior business partner and she just do sent get it when it come to family , don't get me wrong not like she's my boss either realty not a partner don't no how to explain it . I guess you could call her my mentor , its my business she just introduced me to it and she is suppose to sponsor me and coach me till can run on my own . I am already their I really don't need her . I have owned two of my own businesses
be for. I had a cafe in Florida when BP had their oil spill it wiped me out and so Manny others to.
And I had an auto repair shop in Salisbury ma so I know how to run a buissnes .I also ran a business for 15 years in Boston . I am just so frustrated with her

Replies

• Janet
    by Janet
    December 11, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Sorry, I hope things get better.

• trish_odi
    December 11, 2012 at 11:09 PM
    Thanks I hope so to I know they will and it stinks because karen is her name, could be a great person if she would stop being so pushy and listen to what I tell her some time I think she has mental issues seriously, her sister has early onset dementia some time I think she does to
  • SarahT1987
    December 12, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Just ask then leave the things you don't want...Show like you are friendly with her...Say yes to everything she tells..Appreciate her always till your things get over.fingers crossed

• delanna6two
    December 12, 2012 at 12:10 PM

hope it gets better...

• goddess99
    December 12, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Hope things improve soon.

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    December 12, 2012 at 10:16 PM
    Sorry, I know all about frustrating people!
  • splatz
    by splatz
    December 13, 2012 at 1:29 AM
    Sorry. Hopefully it gets better soon.
  • trish_odi
    December 13, 2012 at 2:14 PM
    Thank you that sounds like great advice, you are so wrigt I need to get all the info I need I have a team of people depending on me and I am not going to let this lady get to me , I plan on being very seccsful with my business and I have a strong group . They are all very motivated it awesome . Thank you again I am going to take your advice love this place
  • trish_odi
    December 13, 2012 at 2:18 PM
    Thank you sorry to take so long to get back been really busy getting this off the ground . Its growing so the hard work is starting to pay off . Growing faster than I expected its awesome . I know I don't have to deal with this woman much longer thank god . I am so pleased at the way its all falling into place just the way I was told it word as long as I put the time in and follow the business plan I can't fail.!!! Love this group
  • trish_odi
    December 13, 2012 at 2:20 PM
    Thank you sorry to take so long to get back been really busy getting this off the ground . Its growing so the hard work is starting to pay off . Growing faster than I expected its awesome . I know I don't have to deal with this woman much longer thank god . I am so pleased at the way its all falling into place just the way I was told it word as long as I put the time in and follow the business plan I can't fail.!!! Love this group