Featured Posts
DarlaHood
Just introducing myself...
December 10, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Hi, my name is Darla, and I have just joined this group.  I have been on cm for quite awhile.

I am a grad student, finishing my master's in marriage & family therapy. I'm in the process of transitioning to a new career specializing in Child Therapy, and I'm counseling elementary school children gaining hours towards graduation and licensure.  I love kids!   And I also am an animal lover, and foster puppies/dogs for a local all-breed K-9 rescue group.  My biggest goal is to keep joy in my life everyday, and to go through each day with appreciation, smiles, and laughter.  I strive to remain flexible and keep learning no matter how old I get.

I have 2 daughters.  My oldest is almost 28, married and has 1 daughter.  So I'm a Grandma to a beautiful and brilliant 7-yr-old.  My youngest is 18 and off at college 400 miles away.  

Replies

• Janet
    by Janet
    December 10, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Hello and welcome to the group! I'm Janet. I love kids and animals too. You should be proud of all you have accomplished!

• SlapItHigh
    December 10, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Welcome.

• goddess99
    December 11, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Hi welcome to the group.

• MistressMinerva
    December 11, 2012 at 10:14 AM
    Welcome!!!
  • delanna6two
    December 12, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Welcome!!!  Happy you joined us!

• LivinDeadGurl
    December 13, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Welcome!

• DarlaHood
    December 13, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Thank you everyone for the welcomes!

• LilAsMom526
    December 13, 2012 at 1:59 PM
    Wow you go lady!! :] you must be so proud of yourself and your kids and also enjoying being a grandma! im elisha! welcome to the group! Congrats on your success! And I love animals too! My sister Eva rescued two dogs actually 3 dogs I believe. So cool you do that for animals! I have a 2.5 year old named Anthony! :] I love kids!
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN