Featured Posts
DarlaHood
Just introducing myself...
December 10, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Hi, my name is Darla, and I have just joined this group.  I have been on cm for quite awhile.

I am a grad student, finishing my master's in marriage & family therapy. I'm in the process of transitioning to a new career specializing in Child Therapy, and I'm counseling elementary school children gaining hours towards graduation and licensure.  I love kids!   And I also am an animal lover, and foster puppies/dogs for a local all-breed K-9 rescue group.  My biggest goal is to keep joy in my life everyday, and to go through each day with appreciation, smiles, and laughter.  I strive to remain flexible and keep learning no matter how old I get.

I have 2 daughters.  My oldest is almost 28, married and has 1 daughter.  So I'm a Grandma to a beautiful and brilliant 7-yr-old.  My youngest is 18 and off at college 400 miles away.  

Replies

• Janet
    by Janet
    December 10, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Hello and welcome to the group! I'm Janet. I love kids and animals too. You should be proud of all you have accomplished!

• SlapItHigh
    December 10, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Welcome.

• goddess99
    December 11, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Hi welcome to the group.

• MistressMinerva
    December 11, 2012 at 10:14 AM
    Welcome!!!
  • delanna6two
    December 12, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Welcome!!!  Happy you joined us!

• LivinDeadGurl
    December 13, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Welcome!

• DarlaHood
    December 13, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Thank you everyone for the welcomes!

• LilAsMom526
    December 13, 2012 at 1:59 PM
    Wow you go lady!! :] you must be so proud of yourself and your kids and also enjoying being a grandma! im elisha! welcome to the group! Congrats on your success! And I love animals too! My sister Eva rescued two dogs actually 3 dogs I believe. So cool you do that for animals! I have a 2.5 year old named Anthony! :] I love kids!
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts