Featured Posts
Childs-Still
Do you love decorating for Christmas?
December 9, 2012 at 11:11 PM

FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS I GET SO EXCITED TO DECORATE FOR THE HOILDAYS AND WANTED TO KNOW IF THERE WERE OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE LIKE ME LOL IF YOU HAVE ANY THING WEATHER IT'S A CHRISTMAS TREE , WREATH AND E.T.C AND  WOULD LIKE TO SHOW YOUR CREATIONS PLEASE POST PICTURES THANK YOU & LOOK FORWARD IN SEEING YOUR CREATIONS 

Replies

• ashleywagoner
    December 11, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Love decorating :))
  • ashleywagoner
    December 11, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Our tree:)) (and my cutie pie being silly!!)
  • Dayna29
    by Dayna29
    December 11, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I love decorating for Christmas. Right now I have 6 wreaths haning up. I'm not done. I wished our basement was done so I can decorate that too. I have the outside decorated and my whole living room will be done. I have insane amounts of Chistmas decor!

holding ornaments       wreath

• Childs-Still
    December 11, 2012 at 8:23 PM

VERY NICE PICTURE

• Childs-Still
    December 11, 2012 at 8:35 PM

WOW I THINK I'VE FOUND MY MATCH I'M THE SAME WAY, EVERY YEAR I LOVE TO CREATE SOMTHING NEW. I'M ALMOST DONE WITH THE WHOLE HOUSE. I HAVE A COUPLE MORE THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO DO. IT MAKES ME FEEL HAPPY TO LOOK AT PRETTY THINGS MAKES MY HEART GLOW. BUT I WILL POST MT TREE AND LATTER WHEN I'M DONE WITH MY HOUSE I WILL POST OTHER PICTURES LATTER.

Quoting Dayna29:

I love decorating for Christmas. Right now I have 6 wreaths haning up. I'm not done. I wished our basement was done so I can decorate that too. I have the outside decorated and my whole living room will be done. I have insane amounts of Chistmas decor!

holding ornaments       wreath

• Childs-Still
    December 11, 2012 at 8:37 PM

BUMP!

• Childs-Still
    December 11, 2012 at 8:40 PM

HERE IS MY TREE I'M NOT DONE WITH THE HOUSE YET BUT WILL POST THE OTHERS PICTURES WHEN I'M DONE.

• Dayna29
    by Dayna29
    December 11, 2012 at 11:30 PM

I love the tree. Don't think I can get DF on board with all the pink though. He said that if I had it my way, I would have a tree in every corner of the house. I have 2 trees right now. I hope I can get another one after Christmas. My old one melted in the sun this year. LONG STORY. But my mom gave us her old one before we knew it was melted. Her tree is too big for our upstairs so I was sad on not being able to put up my angel on the tree. So if I can get a smaller one, then I can have the big one downstairs and the smaller one upstairs. Then I happened to inherit a fiberopetic tree that was at my grandmother's funeral from 4 years ago. My stepdad gave it to me, not knowing what tree it was. LOL

Quoting Childs-Still:

HERE IS MY TREE I'M NOT DONE WITH THE HOUSE YET BUT WILL POST THE OTHERS PICTURES WHEN I'M DONE.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN