Featured Posts
trish_odi
hi new to group
December 8, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Hi how is everyone, would to meet on Tuesday for coffee break on Tuesdays'

Replies

• mommy1200785
    December 10, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Hi, iam new to this hole new cafemom thing and iam still frighering it out. I have a 5 year old son and his named is Kayden and i have a wonderfull boyfriend named Jake

• hemlockprimrose
    December 10, 2012 at 3:17 PM

HI, I am new to CafeMom.. My daughter suggested that I check it out.. I got hurt at work 3 months ago and have been off of work since.. I have torn my cartilage in my left knee and need to have surgery, well the Ins Co don't want to pay.. so right now it is a waiting game.. I am not one to just sit around and since I have been off of work have been limited to what I can do.. I have 3 kids 2 beatiful daughters and a handsome son.. both my girls are married.. and they gave me 2 beatiful granddaughter.. Me and my kids are my best friends.. I am divorced twice and currently living with my boyfriend of 4 years.... I am a CMA/CNA in an assited living home.. woking with the elderly.. and I love it!!! it is very rewarding for me.. knowing that I am helping them.. and OH how i miss working.. I am caring, Loving and open minded I don't judge people.. would love to get to know you.. you have any questions just ask..

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts