arilolojrsmom
I don't know if I should as???
December 8, 2012 at 10:51 AM

My s/o pay child support and we have money put to the side so if his kids need money for sports or anything we have it and give it to them. So i have been thinking if i should ask my x (father of my 2 girls) if he could help pay for the girls dance. I do get child support.. NO i am not a money hungry bitch.. The girls love to go to dance class. and usually i dont need help with it unitl like now. When i need to have a down payment for their recital dresses. I have been trying different ways on asking him. A part of me doesn't want to ask him cause i know he will tell me..A) I give you cs B) dont i give you enough. Right now he lives in a diffferent state, but is plaining on moving back here to be closer to the girls...i was thinking about waiting till he moves back to ask... What would you ladies do?shrugging

Replies

• arilolojrsmom
    December 10, 2012 at 6:59 AM

I caught him  when he was at work and running on like 2 hrs of sleep lol

Quoting Janet:

You must have caught him in a good mood. I'm happy for you!

Quoting arilolojrsmom:

ok so i asked him and he shocked me. 1st he asked how much and i said whatever he can give me.. then he said he doesnt see why no. i fell on the floor..

• arilolojrsmom
    December 10, 2012 at 7:00 AM

if he doesnt ill be on her venting lol

Quoting Mommyof2114:

I hope he does what he needs to do :) ugh... Men! Lol...

Quoting arilolojrsmom:

but we will see the end of jan if i get anything the next payment for dance is due in feb... or i will get well  i thought i could but i didnt have enough...i hope he prove me wrong..

Quoting Mommyof2114:

That's awesome!

Quoting arilolojrsmom:

well at first he said how much..and i said anything he could afford...then he said he didnt see why he couldnt...i dont care if its only 20 atleast he is helping.

Quoting Mommyof2114:

What did he say

• SlapItHigh
    December 10, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Having trouble following your post but if you feel you need money for your children, just be straightforward with their father and ask.

• arilolojrsmom
    December 10, 2012 at 9:59 AM

sorry i tend to just blab like that...its not that i need it but all he does is pay cs and the girls get a phone call every now and then. he lives in a diff state...and want to move back to the state where i am.. so he can try to be a part of the girls lives. but we will see if that happens but he did say he would help...but again we will see

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Having trouble following your post but if you feel you need money for your children, just be straightforward with their father and ask.

• SlapItHigh
    December 10, 2012 at 10:02 AM

No problem, hope it works out.

Quoting arilolojrsmom:

sorry i tend to just blab like that...its not that i need it but all he does is pay cs and the girls get a phone call every now and then. he lives in a diff state...and want to move back to the state where i am.. so he can try to be a part of the girls lives. but we will see if that happens but he did say he would help...but again we will see

Quoting SlapItHigh:

• arilolojrsmom
    December 10, 2012 at 10:04 AM

thanks me too. 

Quoting SlapItHigh:

No problem, hope it works out.

Quoting arilolojrsmom:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

• jaydensmom1726
    December 10, 2012 at 11:46 AM

i am glade i wont have that issue my soon to be ex-husband says he has no issue helping if our son needs somthing extra .outside of what i will get for cs.

• JC2223
    by JC2223
    December 10, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Unless you ask, the answer is always NO. If sharing extra curricular activity costs is not written in your CO, just ask him. If it is written in, tell him.

• goddess99
    December 10, 2012 at 1:07 PM

That's great. I'm glad he's helping.

• KG34
    by KG34
    December 10, 2012 at 7:25 PM

I ask my ex to help pay for things all the time. It's never been a problem. He's more than happy to help.