Featured Posts
bchic24
Pre-baby body compared to post- baby
by bchic24
December 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Does anyone like their body more since having kids? You always hear about how everyone hates what having a baby has done to them but never about how they love it! I personally think I look better now than before my son!

Replies

• delanna6two
    December 7, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I enjoyed being pregnant and miss it...I was ok with my body after my babies.

• bchic24
    by bchic24
    December 7, 2012 at 11:05 AM
    It's weird but I miss it and loved it too! Even though I had hypermesis and was miserably I'll and spent the whole time in and out of hospitals but I do miss it! I will admit I hated my body right after but once I got down to my regular weight I was super happy with my new shape!

Quoting delanna6two:

I enjoyed being pregnant and miss it...I was ok with my body after my babies.

• goddess99
    December 7, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I used to have a rockin bod now it looks like I'm carrying rocks *sigh

• MommyIn2008
    December 7, 2012 at 11:10 AM
    I was 18 and a dancer/gymnast when I first got pregnant so no I hate my body after 2 kids and half a twin pregnancy Im up almost 40 pounds.
  • bchic24
    by bchic24
    December 7, 2012 at 11:13 AM
    That's how I was the first few months after having him so I understand.

Quoting goddess99:

I used to have a rockin bod now it looks like I'm carrying rocks *sigh

• bchic24
    by bchic24
    December 7, 2012 at 11:14 AM
    Aw I bet! But I would be ok with losing my body to twins! Lol congrats.

Quoting MommyIn2008:

I was 18 and a dancer/gymnast when I first got pregnant so no I hate my body after 2 kids and half a twin pregnancy Im up almost 40 pounds.
  • stormystar15
    December 7, 2012 at 11:16 AM
    I liked my body more before my first but that's because i actually had boobs then and had some weight to me but now after baby #2 I wear a bra so it looks like I have boobs and I'm down 10lbs since before I had my first. (i had no weight needing to be lost to begin with)
  • bchic24
    by bchic24
    December 7, 2012 at 11:18 AM
    Hm. Yeah that makes sense. Are you going to try to put back on the weight?

Quoting stormystar15:

I liked my body more before my first but that's because i actually had boobs then and had some weight to me but now after baby #2 I wear a bra so it looks like I have boobs and I'm down 10lbs since before I had my first. (i had no weight needing to be lost to begin with)
  • MommyIn2008
    December 7, 2012 at 11:18 AM
    Thanks I am way excited. I think I will join a gym in the summer after my twins are born. My kids are so worth the stretch marks but I can't accept having a "flabby" body plus the gym really helps my asthma.

Quoting bchic24:

Quoting MommyIn2008:

• bchic24
    by bchic24
    December 7, 2012 at 11:20 AM
    Yeah I have some pretty bad stretch marks but they don't bother me. I gained a lot of weight to my upper body during pregnancy and ended up with chunky arms! That drive me nuts because I always have trouble trimming down my arms!

Quoting MommyIn2008:

Thanks I am way excited. I think I will join a gym in the summer after my twins are born. My kids are so worth the stretch marks but I can't accept having a "flabby" body plus the gym really helps my asthma.

Quoting bchic24:

Quoting MommyIn2008:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN