Featured Posts
bchic24
Pre-baby body compared to post- baby
by bchic24
December 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Does anyone like their body more since having kids? You always hear about how everyone hates what having a baby has done to them but never about how they love it! I personally think I look better now than before my son!

Replies

• JackieGirl007
    December 8, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Ya, I got hips! Love my curves;)

• lifesadream83
    December 8, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I have to say I liked my body post baby #1 very much.  At least after I lost the weight.  I was smaller then before but I had hips and boobs!   However, It has been 8 years since dd1 and I am prego with dd2 now... so we will see in a year if I feel the same after this one!  

• lifesadream83
    December 8, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Quoting bbyB10:

I'm 25 lbs over weight , and it had been 8 years since my last baby , so I don't love it

I am 8 years post first child.  It took me 3 years and a ton of plateu's in my workout and diet routine to lose the 47lbs I gained with her (the last 15 took the longest).  When I did I was HOTT! LOL... Now I am on # 2 who does that anyway gets pregnant 8 years later... Anyway I am 40 weeks and counting and I have gained 40lbs!  I learned a lot from losing the weight the first time so I should not have as many obstacles.  Although the main one will be that my matabolism is 8 years older LOL!  

You can do it though if you want to.  Honestly I was workingout for 2 hours a day, barely eating and making no progress.  I started lifting versus doing tons of cardio and doing weight watchers (the old way) and it melted off.  I was the youngest person doing weight watchers LOL.  Luckily they had a group in the office I worked at so I never actually had to go anywhere we all just met for our lunch break.  It was awesome :)  So baby at 21 got my body back by the time I was 25 and now I have lost it again and I am nearly 30 and hubby wants more so hopefully I can do it much less time this time around!

• SammKaiden
    December 8, 2012 at 10:20 PM

18 months later and that last 30 pounds just refuses to give up and let me get rid of it. I don't hate it but it'd be nice to look how I did before.

• Schleetle
    December 8, 2012 at 10:22 PM
    I love my body. I exercise a lot more now so in a lot of ways I like it more.
  • cookinmommyof1
    December 8, 2012 at 11:11 PM
    I like my body better now than before I got preg with ds. It took me 3 1/2 yrs (since ds was born) to go from 230lbs in a size 20, to 150(ish)lbs in a size 6. Granted it isn't going to last much longer (im almost 10 weeks), but I still like it. This time around, im laying off the pizza and eating more salads. Lol
  • mommylizTB2809
    December 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM

I only have one child but def like my body after my daughter was born. :)

• supermomz25
    December 8, 2012 at 11:25 PM

I'm not super thrilled. before I was a size 0. now I am a size 7 (which I am happy about) but I am up about 25lbs and I have that "pooch" that is just taking way too long to go away. mind you I have had 3 kids, so I know these things take time, but still. I'm just very impatient.

• bbyB10
    by bbyB10
    December 8, 2012 at 11:40 PM
    Me ! LOL I had my first 2 as a teen and I had my baby last Oct. At 30 years old

Quoting lifesadream83:

Quoting bbyB10:

I'm 25 lbs over weight , and it had been 8 years since my last baby , so I don't love it

I am 8 years post first child.  It took me 3 years and a ton of plateu's in my workout and diet routine to lose the 47lbs I gained with her (the last 15 took the longest).  When I did I was HOTT! LOL... Now I am on # 2 who does that anyway gets pregnant 8 years later... Anyway I am 40 weeks and counting and I have gained 40lbs!  I learned a lot from losing the weight the first time so I should not have as many obstacles.  Although the main one will be that my matabolism is 8 years older LOL!  

You can do it though if you want to.  Honestly I was workingout for 2 hours a day, barely eating and making no progress.  I started lifting versus doing tons of cardio and doing weight watchers (the old way) and it melted off.  I was the youngest person doing weight watchers LOL.  Luckily they had a group in the office I worked at so I never actually had to go anywhere we all just met for our lunch break.  It was awesome :)  So baby at 21 got my body back by the time I was 25 and now I have lost it again and I am nearly 30 and hubby wants more so hopefully I can do it much less time this time around!

• lifesadream83
    December 8, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Quoting bbyB10:

Me ! LOL I had my first 2 as a teen and I had my baby last Oct. At 30 years old

Quoting lifesadream83:

Quoting bbyB10:

Please tell me there is hope for all this weight to come off! LOL

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN