Featured Posts
bchic24
Pre-baby body compared to post- baby
by bchic24
December 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Does anyone like their body more since having kids? You always hear about how everyone hates what having a baby has done to them but never about how they love it! I personally think I look better now than before my son!

Replies

• ZakkarysMom
    December 7, 2012 at 10:48 PM
    After my 1st and 2nd i liked my body. Bigger boobies. :) Now after my 3rd i have stomach pudge that didnt go away like before. Ugh.
  • ZakkarysMom
    December 7, 2012 at 10:51 PM
    Im so jealous! lol You look good.

Quoting bchic24:

And this is my body now. I prefer it now because I'm more hourglass instead of ruler!

• bchic24
    by bchic24
    December 7, 2012 at 10:57 PM
    Aw thank you! I would have liked to lose a few pounds more but hubby begged me not to. He says he likes his woman soft, no hard bodies lol.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Quoting bchic24:

And this is my body now. I prefer it now because I'm more hourglass instead of ruler!

• ZakkarysMom
    December 7, 2012 at 10:59 PM
    lol

Quoting bchic24:

Aw thank you! I would have liked to lose a few pounds more but hubby begged me not to. He says he likes his woman soft, no hard bodies lol.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Quoting bchic24:

• bchic24
    by bchic24
    December 7, 2012 at 10:59 PM
    I hear it's harder after each baby! We're ttc #2 and this post has me thinking after the next baby I'm screwed lol.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

After my 1st and 2nd i liked my body. Bigger boobies. :) Now after my 3rd i have stomach pudge that didnt go away like before. Ugh.
  • ZakkarysMom
    December 7, 2012 at 11:02 PM
    Yep my body is worse now. Stretch marks and pudge. The stretch marks i can live with. They fade..eventually. The pudge is going to be hard to get rid of.

Quoting bchic24:

I hear it's harder after each baby! We're ttc #2 and this post has me thinking after the next baby I'm screwed lol.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

• Iron-range-girl
    December 7, 2012 at 11:25 PM

I would have to yes for the most part the only thing I would like to change is my but I liked my but before kids then I do now. 

• toybar02
    December 7, 2012 at 11:31 PM
    i honestly do like my body more after the kids, its so funny but before i had my kids i was close to 300 lbs, i hated my body,after my first son i lost 100 lbs, so i was like 176lbs, then i got pregnant again, went back up to 216 lbs, now im a size 4, and i didnt breastfeed either child, i pumped for the second because he was tube fed, he was born early and in the nicu but now all i have to do is tighten cuz i still have some loose skin but overall i love being able to shop in any store now
  • KRYSTALK1013
    December 8, 2012 at 8:43 AM
    I was too skinny before I had my daughter. My lowest weight since I was 15 was 104 and I got down to that in my first trimester because of the morning sickness. I was 150 when I gave birth and at 7 weeks postpartum, I'm a very healthy 132. I LOVE the way I look now.
  • luvmybug
    December 8, 2012 at 9:01 AM

i look about the same, actually.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN