Featured Posts
bchic24
Pre-baby body compared to post- baby
by bchic24
December 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Does anyone like their body more since having kids? You always hear about how everyone hates what having a baby has done to them but never about how they love it! I personally think I look better now than before my son!

Replies

• bchic24
    by bchic24
    December 7, 2012 at 11:41 AM

And this is my body now. I prefer it now because I'm more hourglass instead of ruler!
  • stormystar15
    December 7, 2012 at 1:23 PM
    I've been trying for almost 2 years (youngest will be 2 in jan) and it just hasn't happened yet no matter how much I eat, how much protein i get, how much exersize I do. I've gone to the dr and they just tell me to drink ensure and do protein shakes but those still don't make me gain weight.

Quoting bchic24:

Hm. Yeah that makes sense. Are you going to try to put back on the weight?

Quoting stormystar15:

I liked my body more before my first but that's because i actually had boobs then and had some weight to me but now after baby #2 I wear a bra so it looks like I have boobs and I'm down 10lbs since before I had my first. (i had no weight needing to be lost to begin with)
  • PerlaPedraza
    December 7, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I hated my body but I found something that after 3 kids helped my body get back to how it was before pregnancy. I transform BODIES and lives now! I love what I do. If you want to get rid of stretch marks, cellulite, loose skin, and other imperfections message me at mysexywrapsecret@gmail.com or find my on FB. GET YOUR SEXY BACK NOW!

• Janet
    by Janet
    December 7, 2012 at 4:03 PM

After 3 kids, I hate my body.

• bchic24
    by bchic24
    December 7, 2012 at 4:53 PM
    Yeah most people I know who like their body have only had one child.

Quoting Janet:

After 3 kids, I hate my body.

• freshmom88
    December 7, 2012 at 5:21 PM
    If my boobs weren't saggy I would like my post-baby much more. That's the only thing that changed
  • bchic24
    by bchic24
    December 7, 2012 at 5:30 PM
    Do you mean if they weren't saggy? Because I don't think I would want my boobs saggier! Lol

Quoting freshmom88:

If my boobs were saggy I would like my post-baby much more. That's the only thing that changed
  • OliviasMommy611
    December 7, 2012 at 6:06 PM
    Liked it better before.
  • freshmom88
    December 7, 2012 at 6:21 PM
    Lol yes

Quoting bchic24:

Do you mean if they weren't saggy? Because I don't think I would want my boobs saggier! Lol

Quoting freshmom88:

If my boobs were saggy I would like my post-baby much more. That's the only thing that changed
  • ANR1390
    by ANR1390
    December 7, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I like that I am filled out more. I just dont like small belly jiggle it gave me. I plan on start going to the gym. Ill do good at home for a while and lose some of it, then I'll slack off and get it back. I guess it would be considered "baby fat", but it has been 4 years now lol

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts