Featured Posts
bchic24
Pre-baby body compared to post- baby
by bchic24
December 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Does anyone like their body more since having kids? You always hear about how everyone hates what having a baby has done to them but never about how they love it! I personally think I look better now than before my son!

Replies

• bchic24
    by bchic24
    December 7, 2012 at 11:41 AM

And this is my body now. I prefer it now because I'm more hourglass instead of ruler!
  • stormystar15
    December 7, 2012 at 1:23 PM
    I've been trying for almost 2 years (youngest will be 2 in jan) and it just hasn't happened yet no matter how much I eat, how much protein i get, how much exersize I do. I've gone to the dr and they just tell me to drink ensure and do protein shakes but those still don't make me gain weight.

Quoting bchic24:

Hm. Yeah that makes sense. Are you going to try to put back on the weight?

Quoting stormystar15:

I liked my body more before my first but that's because i actually had boobs then and had some weight to me but now after baby #2 I wear a bra so it looks like I have boobs and I'm down 10lbs since before I had my first. (i had no weight needing to be lost to begin with)
  • PerlaPedraza
    December 7, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I hated my body but I found something that after 3 kids helped my body get back to how it was before pregnancy. I transform BODIES and lives now! I love what I do. If you want to get rid of stretch marks, cellulite, loose skin, and other imperfections message me at mysexywrapsecret@gmail.com or find my on FB. GET YOUR SEXY BACK NOW!

• Janet
    by Janet
    December 7, 2012 at 4:03 PM

After 3 kids, I hate my body.

• bchic24
    by bchic24
    December 7, 2012 at 4:53 PM
    Yeah most people I know who like their body have only had one child.

Quoting Janet:

After 3 kids, I hate my body.

• freshmom88
    December 7, 2012 at 5:21 PM
    If my boobs weren't saggy I would like my post-baby much more. That's the only thing that changed
  • bchic24
    by bchic24
    December 7, 2012 at 5:30 PM
    Do you mean if they weren't saggy? Because I don't think I would want my boobs saggier! Lol

Quoting freshmom88:

If my boobs were saggy I would like my post-baby much more. That's the only thing that changed
  • OliviasMommy611
    December 7, 2012 at 6:06 PM
    Liked it better before.
  • freshmom88
    December 7, 2012 at 6:21 PM
    Lol yes

Quoting bchic24:

Do you mean if they weren't saggy? Because I don't think I would want my boobs saggier! Lol

Quoting freshmom88:

If my boobs were saggy I would like my post-baby much more. That's the only thing that changed
  • ANR1390
    by ANR1390
    December 7, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I like that I am filled out more. I just dont like small belly jiggle it gave me. I plan on start going to the gym. Ill do good at home for a while and lose some of it, then I'll slack off and get it back. I guess it would be considered "baby fat", but it has been 4 years now lol

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN