Featured Posts
Shaketa123
LOl! Another funny story
December 6, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Well, some of yall might remember my post about the les bar or staying at home with my boyfriend well I chose to go to the les bar with my friends and ummm it kinda got wild and weird so we are at the bar and me an my friends are just talking and I'm like 30wks pregnant and out of nowhere these women sent us drinks and I told the waitress that I dnt drink well she said oh I'm sorry and she went bak and told the women who sent the drinks over and then the women ordered me water and I'm like LOL omg dont you see I'm knocked up so she started to come over I acted like i didnt notice her the she started touching me then I paniced...I asked her why was her hands on me and what does she want lol she said that I ws pretty and was wondering when I give birth to my child can I call her? I said no so then out of nowhere she spilled her drink on and I was like ugh are yoiu serious so then me and my friends left they were laughing saying I gt more action than they did, but I found it weird and messed u how she spilt her drink on me and get this she followed me home thats the mesed up part now I need help wondering should I tell my boyfriend wat happened or keep it a secret?

Replies

• goddess99
    December 7, 2012 at 9:23 AM

To me, that ain't nothing. I would just laugh it off, it would never even occur to me to tell my bf.

• delanna6two
    December 7, 2012 at 11:13 AM

interesting night

• toybar02
    December 8, 2012 at 12:34 AM
    if she followed you home you should have called the cops, dont take shit like that lightly, you see it on the news everyday people are crazy and if she did all that you said she did obviously shes not wrapped too tight, maybe you should tell your boyfriend who knows she might try to confront him, just be careful and keep your eyes open
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts