scarletlolita76
Any advice from WAHMs????????
December 6, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Are there any moms here who Work from home? I work two part time jobs outside of the house, I have a 5 year old boy and am pregnant & due in March with baby boy #2. I would LOVE to start staying home with my boys; especially after little bit arrives in March! I just want to know if there are any LEGITIMATE work from home jobs out there. I am trying to do my research online about it but I am so afraid of getting caught up in a scam/pyramid scheme. & I keep seeing ads for independent sales, but Idk how well I would do with Avon or something like that! If there are any moms who are doing it or have done it, any advice is welcomed!!!! THANK YOU :)

Replies

• OliviasMommy611
    December 6, 2012 at 10:04 AM
    Idk bump
  • SuperMomKrissy
    December 6, 2012 at 10:21 AM

I worked at home for 3 and a half years and both loved it and hated it.  I worked for Arise.com and VIPdesk.com which are both two very very legit sites.  I loved working from home because I could be with my girls but hated it because it was hard to actually get any work done or concentrate with working at home.  Both of those jobs were hourly pay and you had to be on the phone doing customer service...so you do need a quiet environment.  I made the switch in October to an actual office job now that both of my girls are in school all day and I definitely miss the freedom of being at home but love the fact that I can have adult interaction now. :)  I hope I helped!

• scarletlolita76
    December 6, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Definitely did help! Thank you!!

Quoting SuperMomKrissy:

I worked at home for 3 and a half years and both loved it and hated it.  I worked for Arise.com and VIPdesk.com which are both two very very legit sites.  I loved working from home because I could be with my girls but hated it because it was hard to actually get any work done or concentrate with working at home.  Both of those jobs were hourly pay and you had to be on the phone doing customer service...so you do need a quiet environment.  I made the switch in October to an actual office job now that both of my girls are in school all day and I definitely miss the freedom of being at home but love the fact that I can have adult interaction now. :)  I hope I helped!

• MichelleMc
    December 6, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I work from home too. Newcorp.com About the same type idea. They are legit also. Hourly pay, you also get some other extra bonuses. If you want some more info, message me. I think we are still hiring right now.

It is inbound phone calls, doing tech support.

• DixieFlower
    December 6, 2012 at 7:49 PM

If you don't mind I'm going to pass this site on to my husband.

Quoting MichelleMc:

I work from home too. Newcorp.com About the same type idea. They are legit also. Hourly pay, you also get some other extra bonuses. If you want some more info, message me. I think we are still hiring right now.

• MichelleMc
    December 6, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Quoting DixieFlower:

If you don't mind I'm going to pass this site on to my husband.

Quoting MichelleMc:

I sent you the message with the link to apply :)

• rxgal25
    by rxgal25
    December 8, 2012 at 10:08 PM

What about Beachbody? You know the company behind fitness programs like Insanity and P90X. BB is dedicated to ending the trend of obesity. I love it! Started as a discount coach (for the 25% discount) and then wanted more. I work outside of the house as a Pharmacist full time, have 3 kids (9,7 and 9 mo).. so my time is limited.. but if I had more time, I would definitely do Beachbody. You basically get paid to workout. Sharing your success is key. I know plenty of successful people doing this. Let me know if you'd like more information.