Featured Posts
Daishaxo
First Time Mommy Question
December 4, 2012 at 8:05 PM
OK so my little sprout turned 10 months have NO teeth and drinks formula like water. so I get the all clear to start giving her solid mashed food.

now they're giving me the PROFESSIONAL version as to what to feed her.

Question: what foods did YOU guys feed your sunflower seeds? Name brands and all?

On a side note: Please excuse my punctuation and grammar. I'm on my phone (:

Replies

• sVaca
    by sVaca
    December 4, 2012 at 8:11 PM

i fed my kids mashed potatoes, green beans, corn.... but bc ur daughter doesnt have any teeth soft fruits like canned sliced peaches, pears. i also give my 10 month old spaghetti and just cut up the noodles more, lasagna and again cut up the pasta

• Daishaxo
    December 4, 2012 at 8:16 PM
    I found out I could feed her pasta and went crazy I love pasta so much! but do I just boil them EXTRA soft?

Quoting sVaca:

i fed my kids mashed potatoes, green beans, corn.... but bc ur daughter doesnt have any teeth soft fruits like canned sliced peaches, pears. i also give my 10 month old spaghetti and just cut up the noodles more, lasagna and again cut up the pasta

• sVaca
    by sVaca
    December 4, 2012 at 8:20 PM

just as if u were going to eatn it. just cut them up so its less of a choking hazard... one time i didnt cut them up for my son and he coughed up spaghetti noodles and they were even coming out his nose.

Quoting Daishaxo:

I found out I could feed her pasta and went crazy I love pasta so much! but do I just boil them EXTRA soft?

Quoting sVaca:

• Daishaxo
    December 4, 2012 at 8:24 PM
    OMG! poor baby ):

OK got it cut the noodles short. Does spaghetti sauce and the ground beef do anything? BTW I cook the beef REALLY fine and well done

my main fear is seasoning. I know someone allergic to selanchro or parsley etc

Quoting sVaca:

just as if u were going to eatn it. just cut them up so its less of a choking hazard... one time i didnt cut them up for my son and he coughed up spaghetti noodles and they were even coming out his nose.

Quoting Daishaxo:

Quoting sVaca:

• sVaca
    by sVaca
    December 4, 2012 at 8:29 PM

when i went to wic recently they said beef, chicken are good for them and the sauce is just veggies (most). so far my kids havent had any issues i usally just use garlic salt. also slices of cheese... i was very surprised about that one. if i think of anything else ill let u know.

Quoting Daishaxo:

OMG! poor baby ):

OK got it cut the noodles short. Does spaghetti sauce and the ground beef do anything? BTW I cook the beef REALLY fine and well done

Quoting sVaca:

Quoting Daishaxo:

Quoting sVaca:

• Daishaxo
    December 4, 2012 at 8:33 PM
    THANK YOOOOOU

Quoting sVaca:

when i went to wic recently they said beef, chicken are good for them and the sauce is just veggies (most). so far my kids havent had any issues i usally just use garlic salt. also slices of cheese... i was very surprised about that one. if i think of anything else ill let u know.

Quoting Daishaxo:

OMG! poor baby ):

Quoting sVaca:

Quoting Daishaxo:

Quoting sVaca:

• sVaca
    by sVaca
    December 4, 2012 at 8:41 PM

you are welcome

Quoting Daishaxo:

THANK YOOOOOU

Quoting sVaca:

Quoting Daishaxo:

OMG! poor baby ):

Quoting sVaca:

Quoting Daishaxo:

Quoting sVaca:

• GimmieMoKimmy
    December 4, 2012 at 10:55 PM
    I did what's referred to as "baby led weaning."
    She had what I was having. For her plate I made sure things were sized in a way it was easy to grasp. She drinks breastmilk and water. now (19mos) i give her pure fruit juice halved with water.
  • MusherMaggie
    December 5, 2012 at 12:56 PM
    Cheerios melt quickly in the mouth but can easily be picked up. Soft cut up banana and avocado ate good, too.
  • mammabear413
    December 5, 2012 at 2:29 PM

i feed them everything at that age , they dont need teeth to chew ,   my son had 6 teeth then . but do soft foods, would work for your lo 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts