Featured Posts
Pammi86
Girl or Boy!?!
by Pammi86
December 4, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I am 13 weeks pregant with baby #2! I know every pregancy is different but I have no clue what we are having, but we find out next month! I swore my dd was a boy but was def wrong! With her I was sick all 9 months! This pregnancy I have had nausea but no vomiting (knock on wood)! My boobs hurt and they did not with dd! Besides that I have the usual heart burn and I am tired a lot. I am going to guess a girl! What do you guys guess!?! : )

Replies

• goddess99
    December 4, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Take a baby bump picture and show us =)

• LivinDeadGurl
    December 5, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Quoting goddess99:

Take a baby bump picture and show us =)

What she said!

• OliviasMommy611
    December 6, 2012 at 10:02 AM
    I think boy!
  • Des10ed2b
    December 6, 2012 at 10:07 AM

how is your daughter acting? is she being more loving than normal or less loving or even upset lately? is she old enough to talk for you to ask HER what she thinks the baby is?

i always go off of what children say. studies have shown that siblings are right predicting gender i crazy good percentage of the time!

• luvmybug
    December 6, 2012 at 10:15 AM

boy!

• SuperMomKrissy
    December 6, 2012 at 10:17 AM

If your pregnancy is very different I would say boy but who knows! I had similar pregnancies with both my girls but no morning sickness with my youngest when I was sick all through my pregnancy with my oldest.  I swore I was having a boy but then found out she was a girl! lol  

• SlapItHigh
    December 6, 2012 at 10:49 AM

I'm going to go with girl.  My symptoms were exactly the same with all of my pregnancies regardless of whether it was a boy or a girl so I don't put much stock on that.

• DixieFlower
    December 6, 2012 at 7:46 PM

What foods are you craving?

• BraydensMama163
    December 6, 2012 at 7:48 PM
    Do the sewing needle and a strand of your hair. Works for me every time I need to do it for a friend or family member
  • OliviasMommy611
    December 6, 2012 at 7:58 PM
    What is this?

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Do the sewing needle and a strand of your hair. Works for me every time I need to do it for a friend or family member
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN