Featured Posts
Shaketa123
Pregnant Girls Night Out!
December 3, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Lol this is so weird my friends wants to take me to a lesbian bar this will be my first time at one and my boyfriend doesn't want me to go b/c he thinks that the women at the bar are going to try something but I haven't been out with my friends ever since iI found out I was pregnant and I need to have some fun so now what should I do go to the bar with my friends or stay home with my boyfriend

Replies

• Janet
    by Janet
    December 4, 2012 at 9:04 AM

That has to be up to you.

• freshmom88
    December 4, 2012 at 9:06 AM
    I think u should respect your boyfriend and find something else to do.
  • tessiedawg
    December 4, 2012 at 9:37 AM

It's unlikely that any women will try anything on you. Tell your bf it's the safest place because there isn't anyone there for you! LOL 

Or you could go out to a place that does nice food and drinks, since you're pregnant. So there is something for everyone.

• MistressMinerva
    December 4, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I agree with this.

Quoting tessiedawg:

It's unlikely that any women will try anything on you. Tell your bf it's the safest place because there isn't anyone there for you! LOL 

Or you could go out to a place that does nice food and drinks, since you're pregnant. So there is something for everyone.

• goddess99
    December 4, 2012 at 1:11 PM

I would go out!!

• sVaca
    by sVaca
    December 4, 2012 at 8:03 PM

what else can happen???? its not like your not already pregnant lol

• AroojOmer
    December 5, 2012 at 7:25 AM
    I think its up to you but if I ever come across this situation then I'll definitely prefer my hubby...
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN