Featured Posts
angelette_89
A little about myself
December 3, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Hello my name is Marley, i have a 3 month old daughter Oshiana i believe she is teething now which is very unusual for babies to start teething this early and i was just wondering what are the signs or symptoms of babies teething come one give me some advice because i am a new mother to all this and i have no idea when babies are suppose to be teething or what signs or symptoms of teething can anybody help me out here??

Replies

• goddess99
    December 3, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Hi welcome! Heavy drooling and crankiness are the signs to teething.

• angelette_89
    December 3, 2012 at 7:06 PM

okay but is there anything on the gums to feel around too like bumps persay

• goddess99
    December 3, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Yeah you'll feel the teeth starting to come.

Quoting angelette_89:

okay but is there anything on the gums to feel around too like bumps persay

• MomtoLou
    December 3, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Babies can also run fevers while teething. Their teeth can come up, be painful, then not break through still. Runny noses can happen too. 

• MistressMinerva
    December 3, 2012 at 9:14 PM
    Hi Marley. Welcome to the group.
  • angelette_89
    December 4, 2012 at 4:35 AM

Why thank you Jennifer for welcoming me to the group and you know i am most certainly proud to be a member of this website because i can talk about anything in this website i am so glad that i did sign up for this website...

• Bethy16
    by Bethy16
    December 4, 2012 at 7:33 AM
    My kids started teething months before they got their first tooth. I have a 7 month old now and she started teething at 6weeks and got a tooth at 10 weeks. But she didn't get the other one until about 5 months. She is now working on her top two teeth. But they aren't there yet. She started drooling badly hands in her mouth. My kids don't get too cranky until the teeth are right there. My kids love a frozen wash cloth. Wet the cloth and freeze it. It feels good on their gums.
  • Janet
    by Janet
    December 4, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Welcome to the group. We are so glad you joined us!

• angelette_89
    December 4, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Well and that's what i do i actually either stick the soft side of the plastic of an otter pop on her gums and she just chows down on it and then i take her teething ring and stick it in the freezer and so everytime i take it out she bites down on it so lately she's been liking cold stuff on her gums a lot.... and also too she also always has her hands in her mouth constantly in her mouth and she's been really cranky lately... and she's always starting to fight her sleep a lot now too....

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts