Featured Posts
kristy2012
will i ever get to like im a mommy
November 30, 2012 at 9:07 AM

the babies are a week old today and getting stronger and better everyday  there still in hospital i miss them so much even though get see them everyday

Replies

• almostthere55
    December 1, 2012 at 7:16 AM

My daughter spent a month in nicu after being born a t 31 weeks.  I had two small boys (5 & 7 at the time), at home and the hospital was an hour away.  And to make things more complicated, I breast fed.  Needless to say it was hard.  I had already lost her twin sister at 27 weeks and I was so stressed they almost put me back in the hospital (I spent 2 1/2 months in the hospital before they were born).  All I can say is keep your faith, keep a positive attitude and always know there are people around you to help.  I don't know your situation, but if you cannot be with your  babies all the time, do what you can to stay strong.  It will get better!  ((hugs))

• Bookwormy
    December 1, 2012 at 7:24 AM
    When DD was in NICU for possible seizures & jaundice, it was awful. She was born at 38.5 weeks and was, I believe, the only non-premie in the NICU. Many of the nurses didn't understand that she was very different than the typical NICU baby. We actually stayed at the hospital, which was so kind of them. We had some positive & some very negative experiences, especially around BFing on demand.

NICU is *never* easy. I'm so sorry you are going thru this & very sorry that you are doing it alone. Good luck Mama!
  • kristy2012
    December 1, 2012 at 8:43 AM

yeah its hard but im trying get through it  thinking that there coming home soon keepin myself positive  and i think ill stay with them tonight   maybe that will help

• OliviasMommy611
    December 1, 2012 at 10:13 AM
    Hugs
  • kristy2012
    December 1, 2012 at 11:45 AM

thanks  i am at hospital now but im posting this they are doing really good and getting stronger each and everyday keep us in ur prayers that they will come home safe and soon

• kristy2012
    December 1, 2012 at 12:55 PM

i got some gews today the babies w early but not as early as they thought  so taht is a good thing  im glad they wasnt as early as they said  i have got to feed them today and that was best feeling to feed my babies  there my life my everything my little miracles

• MistressMinerva
    December 1, 2012 at 3:43 PM

hugs

• kristy2012
    December 1, 2012 at 3:46 PM

yeah they said they was wrong on the date and they wasnt as early as they thought 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN