Featured Posts
KeheleyLayna
Do you sleep wearing your bra poll?
November 29, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I use to sleep in them a few years ago, but since I was about 7 months pregnant, I dont sleep in them anymore. Just curious how many women do or dont. Do you think sleeping in a bra helps support the girls so they dont become saggy? Do you believe under wire in bras cause breast cancer?

Do you sleep wearing your bra or not?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 20% - Yes
  2. 63% - No
  3. 16% - Sometimes

Replies

• momof3jam
    December 10, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Usually yes. I just don't like my boobs flopping around while I sleep lol.

Didn't help them "keep their shape" though lol.

I had no idea that people thought underwire caused cancer...

• Metteba
    by Metteba
    December 10, 2012 at 3:06 PM
    No. I feel like I can't breathe. Its tight enough already and hell Naw, I want to let it all go...when I dream...:P
  • Aishamusty
    December 10, 2012 at 3:09 PM

NO

• NNB
    by NNB
    December 10, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Urgh, I hate bra's so much! I only wear one to go out in then the minute i'm in, it is off and put away, so uncomfortable!!!

• onlyme28
    December 10, 2012 at 3:59 PM

i used too when i was in high school

• mummie2b2010
    December 10, 2012 at 4:05 PM

I didnt use to..but post brestfeeding has me needing to. I actually need to find some good suppport and uplifting bras.

• chunkyhoney78
    December 10, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I wear a nursing tank they aren't as restricting as a reg bra but has light support.

• momtoBrenna
    December 10, 2012 at 6:57 PM

No, I hate bras and wear them as little as possible like if I have to leave the house or company is coming over.

• LOVES67
    by LOVES67
    December 10, 2012 at 11:22 PM
    No
  • rockin2_manyMOM
    December 10, 2012 at 11:31 PM
    Wearing a bra to bed definatly helps the boobs be less saggy.
    I never wore a bra when I was home. And especially not to sleep in. I had and breastfed two kids. My breasts were a g-cup. And oh were they saggy.
    And then I got sick...over a period of three months I went fro 160lbs to 95lbs. My boobs shrunk up....to maybe a small B cup. I got some sports bras to wear...since I didnt hope to stay at that size long....afyer my surgery while I was gaining the weight back....I wore the sports bras nonstop. They were soooo comfy lol
    And now I am in a DD cup and my boobs arent even close to being as saggy as they uave been. Theu arent teenager perky....but my dh and I can definatly tell the difference.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN