Featured Posts
KeheleyLayna
Do you sleep wearing your bra poll?
November 29, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I use to sleep in them a few years ago, but since I was about 7 months pregnant, I dont sleep in them anymore. Just curious how many women do or dont. Do you think sleeping in a bra helps support the girls so they dont become saggy? Do you believe under wire in bras cause breast cancer?

Do you sleep wearing your bra or not?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 20% - Yes
  2. 63% - No
  3. 16% - Sometimes

Replies

• Janet
    by Janet
    December 9, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Why would underwire cause breast cancer?

• livelaughlov26
    December 9, 2012 at 10:09 PM
    Haha I don't know why but this made me laugh :)

Quoting DazeDelights:

Hell no I don't my tits gonna sag anyway

• momtoblueeyes
    December 9, 2012 at 10:10 PM
    I have my whole life and my Tata's look the same as they did when I was 18. Upright and perky :)
  • dylansmom08
    December 9, 2012 at 10:12 PM
    No its always the first thing to go when I come home!lol I hate the thing the bra was.totally invented by a man!lol
  • ZakkarysMom
    December 9, 2012 at 10:21 PM
    Never. I dont even like wearing them during the day but i do when i go places of course.
  • Venae
    by Venae
    December 10, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Are you kidding?  I need the freedom at some point!  I only slept in a bra right after giving birth because my boobs hurt so much.

• KRYSTALK1013
    December 10, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Yep. Can't be leaking all over my bed.

• juju40
    by juju40
    December 10, 2012 at 11:19 AM

that's to funny ...my hubby is very thoughtful as well

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Sometimes but normally my husband reminds me to take it off to get more comfortable because you know he is thoughtful like that ; )

• LilRed8626
    December 10, 2012 at 1:13 PM

That's so funny!! I thought my husband was the only who did that, being so concerned for my comfort and all. That is exactly how he says it too "Why dont you take your bra off so you can get comfortable?" Hahahaha

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Lol, mine does the same thing!

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Sometimes but normally my husband reminds me to take it off to get more comfortable because you know he is thoughtful like that ; )

• LilRed8626
    December 10, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Exactly!! LOL There is definitely alterior motives there haha

Quoting NikiSellers0806:

mine uses the "I don't want you to be uncomfortable" line too and I'm like "what you really mean is you just want to be able to fondle my boobs." Let's not church it up lol

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts