Cafe Denise
How close were your pregnancies?
November 28, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Jessica Simpson Is Pregnant Again -- Looks Like She Didn't Have to Lose All That Baby Weight After All

Posted by Nicole Fabian-Weber on November 28, 2012 

jessica simpson pregnant againJessica Simpson is pregnant again. Yep. According to Us Weekly, less than seven months after she gave birth to the ridiculously adorable Maxwell Drew, the pop-star and her fiance, Eric Johnson, are expecting again. This pregnancy reportedly wasn't planned, but, unsurprisingly, Jess and Eric are "ecstatic."

Congrats to the happy couple! Yay babies! Yay parents! But I'm just going to say something here, because I know you're thinking it, too: So much for losing those much-talked-about 70 pounds!

Before we get into Jess's "highly-controversial" pregnancy weight gain, though, can we just discuss for a second the fact that she's going to have a 1-and-a-half-year-old and a newborn? I mean, I know people do it all the time (and it has to be a hell of a lot easier when you're as rich as Simpson), but hot damn, that sounds exhausting! But then again, so does a 2-year-old and a newborn. And a 4-year-old and a newborn? Gah, which is best?! One kid and a baby seems nuts, no matter which way you slice it! And being pregnant with a kid seems exhausting!

All right, now we can talk baby weight. Personally, I think it's a good thing that Jess lost the majority of what she gained (thank you, Weight Watchers!). I mean, you want to go into a pregnancy as healthy as possible. Buuuut. At the same time, it kind of seems like a lot of her work was for naught. She's going to "have" to start this process over again in nine months of so.

But hey, the upside is Jess will probably get some sort of endorsement deal again, which will only make her and her family all the more rich. So there's that. Stars: They're just like us. Only the opposite. Because they get to make money off of gaining, and then losing, weight!

Congrats, Jess and Eric. Can't wait to see what adorable little human you create this time. Maxwell's going to be hard to top. Just sayin'. 

How close were your pregnancies?

Replies

• goddess99
    November 28, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Congrats to her. I have only 1.

• jbirdsladie27
    November 28, 2012 at 1:15 PM
    Congrats Jessica!! Mine are just under 4 years apart :)
  • MamaBear2cubs
    November 28, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Congrats to her. Mine are 17 months apart

• delanna6two
    November 28, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Happy for her....17mos, 2 years, 5 years

• DazeDelights
    November 28, 2012 at 6:00 PM
    2 years 4 years 2 years
  • OurFunnyFarm
    November 28, 2012 at 6:06 PM
    23 twins, 18, 17, 14, 6
    I had my 18 yr old, went back for my 6 week check up and was told I was pregnant!! I laughed and said there's no way!! They are 10 months apart!!! The rest I spaced out more!! :)
  • MistressMinerva
    November 28, 2012 at 9:04 PM

I only have 1

• sweetmissy_05
    November 28, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Congrats to Jessica!!

My 1st and 2nd are 2 years apart

2nd and 3rd are 3 years apart

3rd and 4th are 13 months apart.

• RADmomma
    November 28, 2012 at 9:07 PM

my girls will be ust over 5 years apart when this little one is born

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    November 28, 2012 at 9:08 PM

I got pregnant when my first was 18 months old.

I got pregnant when my second was 12 months old.