Featured Posts
Cafe Denise
How close were your pregnancies?
November 28, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Jessica Simpson Is Pregnant Again -- Looks Like She Didn't Have to Lose All That Baby Weight After All

Posted by Nicole Fabian-Weber on November 28, 2012 

jessica simpson pregnant againJessica Simpson is pregnant again. Yep. According to Us Weekly, less than seven months after she gave birth to the ridiculously adorable Maxwell Drew, the pop-star and her fiance, Eric Johnson, are expecting again. This pregnancy reportedly wasn't planned, but, unsurprisingly, Jess and Eric are "ecstatic."

Congrats to the happy couple! Yay babies! Yay parents! But I'm just going to say something here, because I know you're thinking it, too: So much for losing those much-talked-about 70 pounds!

Before we get into Jess's "highly-controversial" pregnancy weight gain, though, can we just discuss for a second the fact that she's going to have a 1-and-a-half-year-old and a newborn? I mean, I know people do it all the time (and it has to be a hell of a lot easier when you're as rich as Simpson), but hot damn, that sounds exhausting! But then again, so does a 2-year-old and a newborn. And a 4-year-old and a newborn? Gah, which is best?! One kid and a baby seems nuts, no matter which way you slice it! And being pregnant with a kid seems exhausting!

All right, now we can talk baby weight. Personally, I think it's a good thing that Jess lost the majority of what she gained (thank you, Weight Watchers!). I mean, you want to go into a pregnancy as healthy as possible. Buuuut. At the same time, it kind of seems like a lot of her work was for naught. She's going to "have" to start this process over again in nine months of so.

But hey, the upside is Jess will probably get some sort of endorsement deal again, which will only make her and her family all the more rich. So there's that. Stars: They're just like us. Only the opposite. Because they get to make money off of gaining, and then losing, weight!

Congrats, Jess and Eric. Can't wait to see what adorable little human you create this time. Maxwell's going to be hard to top. Just sayin'. 

How close were your pregnancies?

Replies

• 3KidsOneMom
    November 29, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I got pregnant with dd2 when dd1 was 12 months old

I got pregnant with dd3 when dd2 was 9 months old

I got pregnant with ds when dd3 was 2.5 yrs old

• celticgodess
    November 29, 2012 at 10:22 PM

DD1 was 3 in may and DD2 was born in August

• tina08mommy
    November 29, 2012 at 10:24 PM
    Mine are 31 months apart. A few months shy of 3 years!
  • splatz
    by splatz
    November 29, 2012 at 11:45 PM
    My kids were born just under 5 years apart. :)
  • jltplk25
    November 30, 2012 at 12:22 AM

I wouldn't put any stock in anything US Weekly puts out. Just Sayin'. As for my own pregnancies.... there would have been two years between Landon and the "twins" (molar pregnancy). If I had had them, the there would have been 13 months or so between Lexi and the "twins". There's 3.5 yrs between Landon and Lexi. (Hope that made sense! haha)

• steelcage
    November 30, 2012 at 3:37 AM

I so have her beat...I got pregnant with my second when my first was 3 months old. They're 12 months apart, both birthdays in November. Wasn't planned, but I wouldn't have it any other way, and would like to do it again with the next two.

• LyTe684
    by LyTe684
    November 30, 2012 at 11:25 AM

two months shy of 5 years apart.

• cookinmommyof1
    November 30, 2012 at 12:44 PM
    My first is 3 1/2, and I am currently just over 8 weeks with number 2. I have a friend who's dd's are 20 months apart. And another friend who has an almost 2yo dd and is about 16 weeks with #2. I have 3 siblings and were all about 2 years apart.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts