chaelynnsmommy
someone please help
November 27, 2012 at 10:48 AM
So i am 34 weeks pregnant and the doctor think my baby girl will be here for christmas. what do u get an infant for there first christmas. please somebody help me. i am so confused.

Replies

• MistressMinerva
    November 27, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Mainly clothes, diapers things like that.

• JodyLane555
    November 27, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Why do you think you HAVE to get her something, all she will  want and need is love and hugs.

• Schleetle
    November 27, 2012 at 10:55 AM
    I made DD a charm bracelet with charms that reminded me of my pregnancy, and her. She was a few weeks old at Christmas so she didn't care. Lol I also gave her a Christmas Teddy bear from Santa, and some little socks/mittens.
  • chaelynnsmommy
    November 27, 2012 at 11:05 AM
    I have to get her something because shes the only child ive been able to do something for and shes the biggest part of my life

Quoting JodyLane555:

Why do you think you HAVE to get her something, all she will  want and need is love and hugs.

• chaelynnsmommy
    November 27, 2012 at 11:06 AM
    I was thinking of doing like a stocking stuffers for her cause my family members also want to get her something but idk if that would be cool or not
  • KRIZZ25
    by KRIZZ25
    November 27, 2012 at 11:07 AM
    GOOD PARENTS ..LOVE.. THY DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON..
  • RMslady
    by RMslady
    November 27, 2012 at 11:08 AM
    Ds didn't get anything for his first Chrismas. He was born december 20 and I was due Christmas eve so we didn't really expect him to be there lol.
  • Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    November 27, 2012 at 11:22 AM
    If its important to you buy little things like clothes! And if you want you could buy a bouncer or something!
  • mammabear413
    November 27, 2012 at 11:26 AM

you can get her few outfits, maybe to little rattle yes i know wont be awhile but its still cute, just dont go crazy stocking stuffers is a great idea, rattles, stroller toys onesies, socks, pacis(if ur using them) bodywash.. good luck and congrats how exciting 

• Aishamusty
    November 27, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Ur love and lots of attention diapers been changed on time