Featured Posts
chaelynnsmommy
someone please help
November 27, 2012 at 10:48 AM
So i am 34 weeks pregnant and the doctor think my baby girl will be here for christmas. what do u get an infant for there first christmas. please somebody help me. i am so confused.

Replies

• MistressMinerva
    November 27, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Mainly clothes, diapers things like that.

• JodyLane555
    November 27, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Why do you think you HAVE to get her something, all she will  want and need is love and hugs.

• Schleetle
    November 27, 2012 at 10:55 AM
    I made DD a charm bracelet with charms that reminded me of my pregnancy, and her. She was a few weeks old at Christmas so she didn't care. Lol I also gave her a Christmas Teddy bear from Santa, and some little socks/mittens.
  • chaelynnsmommy
    November 27, 2012 at 11:05 AM
    I have to get her something because shes the only child ive been able to do something for and shes the biggest part of my life

Quoting JodyLane555:

Why do you think you HAVE to get her something, all she will  want and need is love and hugs.

• chaelynnsmommy
    November 27, 2012 at 11:06 AM
    I was thinking of doing like a stocking stuffers for her cause my family members also want to get her something but idk if that would be cool or not
  • KRIZZ25
    by KRIZZ25
    November 27, 2012 at 11:07 AM
    GOOD PARENTS ..LOVE.. THY DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON..
  • RMslady
    by RMslady
    November 27, 2012 at 11:08 AM
    Ds didn't get anything for his first Chrismas. He was born december 20 and I was due Christmas eve so we didn't really expect him to be there lol.
  • Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    November 27, 2012 at 11:22 AM
    If its important to you buy little things like clothes! And if you want you could buy a bouncer or something!
  • mammabear413
    November 27, 2012 at 11:26 AM

you can get her few outfits, maybe to little rattle yes i know wont be awhile but its still cute, just dont go crazy stocking stuffers is a great idea, rattles, stroller toys onesies, socks, pacis(if ur using them) bodywash.. good luck and congrats how exciting 

• Aishamusty
    November 27, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Ur love and lots of attention diapers been changed on time 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN