mayalove
Lossing My Mind
November 26, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Let's just say, i'm tired.  I woke full time as a teach and just started back to work last week from being on maternity leave.  I also have a three year old.  My MIL is staying with us for the next three months to take care of the kids, while my DH and i work.  When i come home from work, (Today was a 10 hour day)  i'm tired and dont want to deal with anyone.  Today when I came home, two of my DH's friends came over.  Now i have to play host and play nice.  Im so tired the nine week old woke up at 3:30 this morning and I have not been to sleep yet.  Sorry its so long but i'm grumpy and tired.

by the Way, my MIL and i get along ok, but she does not speek much english so we cant really comunicate.  And I always feel like whatever Im doing is not right when it comes to the kids.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Replies

• kellymarie323
    November 26, 2012 at 8:29 PM
    Sorry mama.
  • goddess99
    November 26, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Hope you get some sleep =)

• DixieFlower
    November 28, 2012 at 11:33 PM

I will just say that I know how you feel about "whatever you are doing isn't right when it comes to the kids" I finally had to reason with myself and say "hey these are my children and I know what I'm doing" As to the playing host I would have politely pulled DH aside and explained to him that I'm very wore out and while I'd love to play host resting is a bit more important right now. I'd then have excused myself and laid down.

• Mama_Gillogley
    November 29, 2012 at 12:14 AM

I agree with DixieFlower!!!! Good advice :)

• SlapItHigh
    November 29, 2012 at 6:11 AM

Hope you get some sleep soon!