Featured Posts
mayalove
Lossing My Mind
November 26, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Let's just say, i'm tired.  I woke full time as a teach and just started back to work last week from being on maternity leave.  I also have a three year old.  My MIL is staying with us for the next three months to take care of the kids, while my DH and i work.  When i come home from work, (Today was a 10 hour day)  i'm tired and dont want to deal with anyone.  Today when I came home, two of my DH's friends came over.  Now i have to play host and play nice.  Im so tired the nine week old woke up at 3:30 this morning and I have not been to sleep yet.  Sorry its so long but i'm grumpy and tired.

by the Way, my MIL and i get along ok, but she does not speek much english so we cant really comunicate.  And I always feel like whatever Im doing is not right when it comes to the kids.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Replies

• kellymarie323
    November 26, 2012 at 8:29 PM
    Sorry mama.
  • goddess99
    November 26, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Hope you get some sleep =)

• DixieFlower
    November 28, 2012 at 11:33 PM

I will just say that I know how you feel about "whatever you are doing isn't right when it comes to the kids" I finally had to reason with myself and say "hey these are my children and I know what I'm doing" As to the playing host I would have politely pulled DH aside and explained to him that I'm very wore out and while I'd love to play host resting is a bit more important right now. I'd then have excused myself and laid down.

• Mama_Gillogley
    November 29, 2012 at 12:14 AM

I agree with DixieFlower!!!! Good advice :)

• SlapItHigh
    November 29, 2012 at 6:11 AM

Hope you get some sleep soon!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN