Featured Posts
kittykathall
please help me...
November 24, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Hi, I'm 35 weeks pregnant and I've having a lot of pressure & pain down.. There..
This is my first child so please don't tell me I'm dumb and all this other stuff.. I've looked up stuff and I was just wondering does this maybe mean I could go into labour early?
Can I ask my doctor about this pain & can he even do anything about it?

I've tried EVERYTHING and I mean everything to help the pain and pressure but it only gets worse.

She even moves down in that area and it makes more pressure.

Can anyone help?

It would be a huge help.

Replies

• DazeDelights
    November 24, 2012 at 12:17 AM
    Talk to your dr. Your baby may just be getting into position.
  • kellymarie323
    November 24, 2012 at 12:18 AM
    This happened to me with my second child. It was totally normal.for me, it was the pressure on my pelvic area and my siatic (sp) nerve. It was very painful at times , uncomfortable and hard to sleep.

I would suggest to check with your obgyn to make sure this is normal you. Every person is different. I hope.you feel better soon.
  • kellymarie323
    November 24, 2012 at 12:21 AM
    You should be able to call your doc at anytime, mine was available 24/7. If not, call in the morning. You could probably even call your local hospital or go there to be checked.
  • Bethy16
    by Bethy16
    November 24, 2012 at 2:01 AM
    Talk to your Dr but it sounds normal to me. I couldn't walk the last 6 weeks because there was so much pressure and I felt like she was going to fall out of me lol
  • delanna6two
    November 25, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Hugs...call your drs.

• luvmybug
    November 25, 2012 at 11:10 AM

*HUGS* call the doc. :)

• Cher53
    by Cher53
    November 25, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Check with your ob/gyn I had dd @ 39 weeks, everyone is different so just check to be sure

• signingmama2915
    November 25, 2012 at 12:21 PM
    How far along are you? It can be normal. I had pain and pressure like that with both y boys. First one it started at about 36 weeks with my younger boy it started a lot earlier, like 30 week maybe 32. Neither one.of my boys were premee, my first was born.on his due date, the.second 4 days early.

Good luck, i hope you get some relief and.everything is okay.
  • kittykathall
    November 25, 2012 at 4:04 PM
    I'm 35 weeks, 2 days
    & its just worrining me cause its so hard to get up, get out of bed or even walk properly cause of all the pain down there

Quoting signingmama2915:

How far along are you? It can be normal. I had pain and pressure like that with both y boys. First one it started at about 36 weeks with my younger boy it started a lot earlier, like 30 week maybe 32. Neither one.of my boys were premee, my first was born.on his due date, the.second 4 days early.

Good luck, i hope you get some relief and.everything is okay.

• Tirednboredmom
    November 25, 2012 at 4:08 PM

You need to see a doctor immediately.  Every pregnancy is different but pains in the cervix or uterus while pregnant could mean so many things.  See a Dr. ASAP

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN