T-K6000
When does the pain end??
by T-K6000
November 22, 2012 at 7:12 PM

BREATHING!!!

The father of my son and I are no longer together and its for the best. We were together for a few years and broke up a few months before our son was born. He cheated and cheated and cheated some more.

I have two other children from a previous relationship and they loved him. One is old enough to know what happened, the other too young to understand.

When I look at my babies I'm so sad because I know they want me to try again and find love. I can't see myself with another man. He treated me so bad and my heart just have too many scars. It would be nice to meet someone, but I know I won't allow anyone to get close to myself or my children.

Replies

• kellymarie323
    November 22, 2012 at 7:39 PM
    I don't know what you're going through but I hope it all works out. Hugs to you!
  • gr8d8n3mom
    November 22, 2012 at 7:46 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Give yourself time to heal. Focus on your kids and yourself. Time will tell when or if your ready to try another relationship

• snuggiewoogie
    November 22, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Good luck to you :)

• T-K6000
    by T-K6000
    November 22, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Thank you..hugs to all

• pasteeater
    November 22, 2012 at 8:16 PM
    I left an abusive relationship and didn't date for two and a half years.. During that time I focused on my son and I. We had therapy sessions three times a week. We went through some really bad stuff. I think its good to take time off. I think it is good to work on you and the kids. You need to learn what went wrong and how to find a good man next time.
  • thecoffeefairy
    November 22, 2012 at 8:18 PM
    Everyone heals at different rates. When the right man comes along, you will be glad you waited.
  • goddess99
    November 22, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Time heals.

• T-K6000
    by T-K6000
    November 22, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Time does heal all...one day! Thank you

• Janet
    by Janet
    November 23, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Time heals hun. (((hugs)))

• Eve-marie
    November 23, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Love yourself first. Know your worth. Then you will know who is worthy of you, and you will kick losers to the curb without thinking about it. Don't settle. Get what you deserve. Good luck.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN