Featured Posts
Cafe Kelly
Creative Play Challenge Day 9: Play Your Holiday Tunes LOUD!
December 4, 2012 at 9:42 AM

We love looking for ways to build key skills through play-and music play is no exception! One way to keep the magic alive throughout your holiday season is to enjoy your favorite holiday music together as a family! Play it in the car or at home for some good old-fashioned "dance party" fun. Print out the lyrics the whole family sings along together. This always puts everyone in the holiday spirit!

singing

What song did your family dance and sing to today?

(P.S. Here are some musical instrument ideas to accompany your creative play!) 

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Creative Play Every Day Challenge yet, you can do so here!

Replies

• jenniferlee_12
    December 4, 2012 at 2:16 PM

We haven't sung or danced yet today.

• kaves
    by kaves
    December 4, 2012 at 2:38 PM

We just sang a ton of Christmas songs together!  It was so much fun we'll probably be doing this everyday until Christmas! 

• got3boyz
    December 4, 2012 at 2:47 PM

We turn on the radio and listen to a bit of Christmas music everyday.  They enjoy making up their own dances and the little one even gets in on the action :)  They seem to play a lot of Jingle Bell Rock.

• Angel_Red7
    December 4, 2012 at 3:18 PM

We always sing a lot. RIght now she loves singing the ABC's but we dance and sing christmas songs like frosty the snow man or a few of my fav songs played at church.

We dance and sing a lot but also while I am getting things ready for dinner.

• la_bella_vita
    December 4, 2012 at 3:35 PM

We always have music on : )

• ashleywagoner
    December 4, 2012 at 4:40 PM
    Run run rudolph!
  • ashleywagoner
    December 4, 2012 at 4:41 PM
    And jingle bell rock (;
  • larschick
    December 4, 2012 at 4:49 PM
    Jingle bells shot gun shells granny had a gun. Shot me in the underwear & taught me how to run, lol.
  • nova.mommy
    December 4, 2012 at 4:59 PM

DD loves to watch and dance with Dancing With The Stars.

• bayliesmommy
    December 4, 2012 at 5:12 PM
    Justin Bieber's Christmas songs!
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN