Featured Posts
Cafe Kelly
Creative Play Challenge Day 7: Spark a New Dinner Conversation
December 2, 2012 at 9:06 AM

The holidays are a wonderful time to bond as a family, and what better time than over dinner! Kick off great conversations tonight by asking each family member one question about themselves. For example: "If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?" Or "What qualities do you look for in a friend?" You may learn a lot more than you expected!

Check out this article for five additional ways to inspire meaningful conversations with your family over dinner.

eating

What did you and your family share over dinner today?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Creative Play Every Day Challenge yet, you can do so here!

Replies

• SevenKisses
    December 6, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Great idea :) Tonight while eating I will do a Q&A with DS. We do them alot, his answers NEVER cease to amaze and amuse me!

• kgalvano
    December 6, 2012 at 6:09 PM

my kids r still young but we do talk about what happened at school and what they are learning

• OliviasMommy611
    December 6, 2012 at 7:33 PM
    We talk about our day.
  • LilJenn82
    December 6, 2012 at 8:50 PM

We always do :-)

• MrsNewman
    December 6, 2012 at 9:38 PM

We just talked about our day. It was also my husband birthday, so lots of talk about that.

• beeluvin
    December 7, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Inspired by your Q. I asked my family " If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be and why? It was a lot of fun to talk about, and great to here everyone's choices. Our 19 year old even played with us and my husband. 6 of us in all so it was a fun lively discussion :]

• MomToTristan
    December 8, 2012 at 2:46 AM
    I always ask my daughter if she learned anything at school today and she always says no! Lol, but she says that she always has fun.
  • micheledo
    December 8, 2012 at 3:13 PM

We always talk about a favorite part of their day and also something they didn't like that day.  We often play letter and number games too.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts