Featured Posts
Cafe Kelly
Creative Play Challenge Day 5: Bake Something (Real OR Pretend)!
November 30, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Kids LOVE baking and devouring their concoctions! Today, pick something to bake with your child (and don't be afraid to make a little bit of a mess!) If your child is too young to assist in the kitchen, play with pretend cupcakes or cookies, or decorate paper "cookies" with crayons and stickers.

baking

Share with us the delicious treats you made today in the comments below.

Here are five tips for making your baking adventures special with your kids this holiday season.

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Creative Play Every Day Challenge yet, you can do so here!

Replies

• hlzcmjzajz
    November 30, 2012 at 10:09 AM
    We made brownies the other night & baked them while we decorated our Christmas tree- the house smelled soooo yummy!
  • Angelanscalf89
    November 30, 2012 at 10:10 AM
    Probably not today but we will be making cookies soon. My 5 year old loves baking she made her dads birthday cake pretty much all by herself last year when she was 4 and for thanksgiving she made a banana caramel pie I just had to tell her what to do and cut up the bananas. My 3 year old son has no interest in baking though.
  • momofsixangels
    November 30, 2012 at 10:11 AM

My kids love to help me bake.And one of my dd's helped with dinner last night

• delanna6two
    November 30, 2012 at 10:14 AM

I like making cookie bars and white chocolate pretzels.

• jenniferlee_12
    November 30, 2012 at 10:15 AM

The other day we made cinnamon chip oatmeal cookies and rainbow chip cookies.

• othermom
    November 30, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Me and my youngest will make muffins today

• robsgurl_23
    November 30, 2012 at 10:17 AM

I have no clue what I will pick out ot have my kids help me bake....I will have to ask them what they want to bake..I will have to go to the store to get something.

• inmybizz
    November 30, 2012 at 10:17 AM

we are making cookies this weekend.

• kirbymom
    November 30, 2012 at 10:22 AM

We did this one just this morning! The kids love to make their own breakfast most mornings. :)   They love to be able to help make the meals with us.  :)

• MargauxG
    November 30, 2012 at 10:23 AM

I want to use my cookie press with them but i think were just going to have to do chokolate chip...I dont have the stuff for sugar! :(

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN