Featured Posts
Cafe Kelly
Creative Play Challenge Day 3: Play a Silly Car Game
November 28, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Whether you're traveling far away, or just around the corner this holiday season, try some silly car games to keep your children entertained. For example, in the game "What Am I?" each person in the car takes a turn describing an animal, insect, or object without naming it. Then, the other family members or car companions try to guess what it is by asking questions. The "Tell a Silly Story" game involves each family member adding a silly sentence to a unique, utterly imaginative story that changes every time you tell it!

family in the van

What silly car game did your family play in the car today?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Creative Play Every Day Challenge yet, you can do so here!

Replies

• momma0ffive
    November 28, 2012 at 1:06 PM
    they play slug bug but call out the colors our mustang sally so we always hear slug bug blue or mustang sally red
  • kirbymom
    November 28, 2012 at 1:07 PM

We have played I spy, how many number of color cars can you find. We also sing favorite songs together.  We also count how many christmas lights that we can see.  

• OurFunnyFarm
    November 28, 2012 at 1:20 PM
    I spy with my little eye!!
    Lol
  • Nunyabusiness
    November 28, 2012 at 1:21 PM

We played eye spy but I might try the animal game later.

• Vikki77
    by Vikki77
    November 28, 2012 at 1:37 PM
    We try to make words using the letters in license plates. Like BEY could be Be Yourself. He is 8 and that's what he says about my license plate. Lol
  • Paigesmommy78
    November 28, 2012 at 1:38 PM

where is this color car what color is the car behide us

• larschick
    November 28, 2012 at 1:40 PM
    We play slug bug & slug horse (mustangs) with out the hitting. We also play I spy & try to find the license plate with the farthest state.
  • bayliesmommy
    November 28, 2012 at 1:47 PM
    We like to look for different colored cars!
  • mmtosam06
    November 28, 2012 at 2:09 PM
    I Spy or the Alphabet game
  • delanna6two
    November 28, 2012 at 2:28 PM

We would find some words and say them as funny or proper as we could...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts