Featured Posts
Cafe Kelly
Creative Play Challenge Day 3: Play a Silly Car Game
November 28, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Whether you're traveling far away, or just around the corner this holiday season, try some silly car games to keep your children entertained. For example, in the game "What Am I?" each person in the car takes a turn describing an animal, insect, or object without naming it. Then, the other family members or car companions try to guess what it is by asking questions. The "Tell a Silly Story" game involves each family member adding a silly sentence to a unique, utterly imaginative story that changes every time you tell it!

family in the van

What silly car game did your family play in the car today?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Creative Play Every Day Challenge yet, you can do so here!

Replies

• mommyyoga
    December 6, 2012 at 12:31 PM

I ask DS what store signs he sees as we drive home.

• LilJenn82
    December 6, 2012 at 8:33 PM

We point out different colors of cars... We also point out different states License plates :-)

• MrsNewman
    December 6, 2012 at 9:44 PM

We don't play games. I don't like talking in the car, makes it harder for me to drive. Im just weird like that.

• MomToTristan
    December 8, 2012 at 2:36 AM
    My kids always play I Spy, but my 5yr old isn't very good at it
  • micheledo
    December 8, 2012 at 3:08 PM

The kids love playing "I see something you don't see."  Though it is quite humorous as some of our little ones will just like the answer you give and say you are right!  (Even though they could not see that particular house when they first gave their clue).

• ariesmom20
    December 9, 2012 at 10:56 AM
    We do too

Quoting Bmama1:

We sing.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email